Muppet Kooky Pens

Mr Snrub

Reaction score
It's spelled B-E-A-K-E-R. And unless that kid's a Muppet fan (like all of us), I doubt they'll go kooky over Muppet kooky pens.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Those aren't "kooky" those are creepy! And not the 'Addam's Family' good kind of creepy.

Drtooth

Reaction score
..ugh... summer NON-fads. You know the things that are sort of popular for a small amount of time during the summer and then they...well... aren't?

I have a thing about novelty pens. I have some figural ones, but only for the fact they're figural (I miss the doodle dudes. I wish I got the whole Sesame Street set). These things usually have the cheapest ball point pen ink in them so they run out like crazy and then you can't even take them apart to refill them. Especially if they have stunt ink (scented, colored abnormally).

There is a weirdness about them, but I don't really want to get any of them. Unless they made Pepe. With him, that Koosh hair stuff would work.

dented

Reaction score
Having lived in the Orlando area for a while now and having been addicted to the muppets, I can give you a little info here. These things are all over the Disney theme parks. Seeing how poorly they (and all the other Kooky pens) are selling, and having seen other Kooky pens in the outlets, I am quite convinved that these will be in the Outlet center by next summer at a much reduced price.

Even I, who try to get everything Disney puts out with the muppets on it, am waiting until they hit the outlets.