Muppet Impressions

beakerboy12

Reaction score
My Fozzie Bear is a fun one to do along with alot of Frank Oz's characters, though I cannot decide whether I sound like Frank or Eric. I can do alot of all the characters, I can do an okay Statler and Waldorf, the voices come out different depending on which performers I do! The Fraggles are pretty hard or at least just Red :excited::smirk:.

beakerfan76

Reaction score
I never attempted any Fraggle Rock characters, mainly because I haven't seen it in a while. I just now remember them thanks to Youtube and the Muppet Wiki.

As for Fozzie, he's the one Oz character I can't do so well. It's weird since people told me Animal was harder to do, and he's someone I can do flawlessly.

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
Yeah, me too!
Oh, so you mean...:embarrassed: LOL, just kidding. :wink:

This sickness all week has been totally ruining my voice. On the bright side, I on and off sound like Baby Gonzo. :concern:
Wat.

Anyways.
I can do pretty much anyone who has a gravely voice. Dr. Teeth, Lips, Floyd, Gonzo, Sam, Rowlf, but oddly enough, I can't do Waldorf. I can do a mean Crow T. Robot though, and Clifford.

Slackbot

Reaction score
I just recently realized that a voice I've been doing since high school sounds much like Baby Gonzo. If I lower it a bit it's a match. It's rough on my throat, so I'll have to practice it a bit more to get it firmly under control.

Since I make puppets and costumes anyway, now I'm tempted to make a Baby Gonzo and shop around for stripey socks and a button-down sweater...

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Wat.

Anyways.
I can do pretty much anyone who has a gravely voice. Dr. Teeth, Lips, Floyd, Gonzo, Sam, Rowlf, but oddly enough, I can't do Waldorf. I can do a mean Crow T. Robot though, and Clifford.
Floyd is one that comes naturally when I do a gruff voice. Strangely enough, I can't seem to do a very good Dr. Teeth. I can do the current version, but not Henson's version. Waldorf, on the other hand, is one I can get down pat.:sleep:

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Sorry for the double post and resurrection, I just wanted to bring this thread back since I know we have had some new blood since my last post.

And I can do a few more voices. My Fozzie has gotten better and I can do a few Fraggle guys, mainly Boober, Traveling Matt, Pa Gorg (It's a gruffer Floyd), Sprocket, and a tiny bit of Wembley (Still working on him, I don't have it down 100%. I can do his noises, but the actual voice falls short)

Puckrox

Reaction score
I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I do a pretty awesome Beaker impression, if I do say so myself. :eek:

beakerfan76

Reaction score
I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I do a pretty awesome Beaker impression, if I do say so myself. :eek:
I'd love to hear it. I'm trying to work on my Bunsen impression myself, mainly his speech patterns. Maybe we could collaborate soon. :confused::eek:

Slackbot

Reaction score
I just recently found that I can do a fairly respectable Boober Fraggle voice. But, considering my selse of humor, I'd be better off with Sidebottom.

I can also do a recognizable Cotterpin.

beakerfan76

Reaction score
I just recently found that I can do a fairly respectable Boober Fraggle voice. But, considering my selse of humor, I'd be better off with Sidebottom.

I can also do a recognizable Cotterpin.
Yeah, to me, Boober is basically Dave Goelz doing a bad Kermit impression. I not sure if that's what he had in mind, but it just sounds like that to me.

As for Cotterpin, isn't her voice basically a shriller Mokey? That said, I can't do either of them. My attempts at Mokey would scare more people unintentionally than me on Halloween.