Muppet Impressions

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Hey guys. I wanted to know if anyone can impersonate any Muppet characters. I can do these guys:

Miss Piggy
Fozzie Bear (Atleast wocka wocka)
Animal
Statler and Waldorf
Floyd Pepper
Dr. Teeth
Janice
Crazy Harry
Sam the Eagle
Dr. Honeydew
Beaker
Lew Zealand (Sorta)
Swedish Chef (I'm sure anyone can do him)
Ernie
Cookie Monster

What can you guys do?

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I can't think of any I'm particularly good at besides meeping, "Kissy kissy, Kermie", and the occasional "fer shur" and/or "rully", although when I sing, my voice is at a similar pitch to that of Mokey Fraggle. Does that count for anything?...besides the ability to break a glass. :wink:

MeepMeepBork

Reaction score
I'm no master impressionist, that's for sure. But I've been told that I do a spot-on Sweetums (his "HOLLYWOOD?" from TMM, at least).

My brother and I go back and forth as Bunsen and Beaker all the time, and I've gotten better at both. I remember reading somewhere that Richard inhaled Beaker's meeps, so I tried it, and it really does make a difference.

I find that the Muppet Babies are a whole lot easier to impersonate. Kermit and Fozzie especially. ...Sheesh. :smile:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Oh, and I also can do a pretty good impression of Sprocket's "Ned Schimmelfinney" thing.

beakerboy12

Reaction score
I can do a little of everything. Though, my Elmo stinks! :smirk:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i can do Piggy but after a while it begins to hurt my head

then
kermit
rowlf
ernie
and Grover

beakerfan76

Reaction score
I heard about the inhaling trick with Beaker. I never really got it down except for his screams.
I try to do the Richard Hunt and Jim Henson Statler and Waldorf myself. I usually use them to make fun of a horrible movie or show I'm forced to watch.

dmoss

Reaction score
My Kermit and Ernie are pretty good...I discovered recently that I can do a decent Grover and Gonzo, though! :super::concern:

MeepMeepBork

Reaction score
Ugh. I cannot do Grover to save my life. Frank's characters are pretty tough. Though I can do Fozzie's "aaaAAAAaah" pretty decently.

Oh, and I can do a pretty good Beauregard. "Hey, who left mah bukkit out on duh floor?"

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Like I said, I can sorta do Fozzie. I can atleast do his signature Wocka wocka wocka.

As for Grover, I basically use a more masculine Piggy voice.