Muppet Impersonations!!!

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
I am curious, yet afraid...
Yup.... thats usually the reaction i get from people !

Anyway it's very funny, very Letterman !

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Hey Anders and Luke!

I just sent the e-mails with the samples!

Later

- Billy :cool:

grail

Reaction score
i used to be able to do a pretty passable Dr. Teeth (or Rowlf if i had a cold). problem is i recently learned the Zorak (and a little Brak) voice, and i think it threw the rest of them off more than slightly...my Pinky voice got REAL bad (yet i think my Wakko got better, it's wierd). i think at one point i could do a serviceable Scooter too...but it's been a long time, and i think i'd have to retrain that one...

beaker

Reaction score
you guys still do the impersonations yahoo chat thing with mics?
ack, post on here when the next one will be. I've gotten down a lot of good ones: pepe, clifford, kerit, piggy, bobo, george the janitor, link hogthrob, etc. I would love to hear some of your guy's muppet impersonations!

Luke

Reaction score
Cory - if you have the ability to record a telephone conversation - email me some samples.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Cory - if you have the ability to record a telephone conversation - email me some samples<<<

ack, I have no idea how to do that! man i wish tho!
ive missed out on those wacky yahoo chats because of my lack of technology^_^ so i must ask, what are some of your best impersonations ol lukester?

///cory

*who wonders who jamie is coming along on crossbreed*

Luke

Reaction score
Actually i'm not that hot on impressions - i've done voiceovers on TV though for some Uk channels. I think i can do a passable Kermit though.

BorkBork

Reaction score
Hey Billy!

I am truly, truly sorry. I have tampered with my webserver (i am a beginner) and have busted my system somehow, so i had to reinstall windows again!!

Could you please mail again, and this time everything is working, so i will put them online immediately.

/Anders