1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Geography

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Sep 16, 2007.

1. The Count Moderator

Muppet Geography
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (By McFraggle)

I would like to do a new version of Muppets Geography! The rules would be similar to the original version. One member says the name of a Muppet character
    then the next person says the name of a character that begins with the last letter of their name.

For example, if someone said:

Rowlf the Dog

The next person might say: Grover.

THE RULES

1) You are allowed to use extended or shortened versions of character names. For example, you could say Oscar or Oscar the Grouch.

2) Try not to overlap replies to lessen confusion. (If you post at the same time as someone else, and your post comes in second, you can edit your response.)

3) If a character is obscure or unknown to most members, please explain where the character is from.

4) You cannot post consecutive replies.

5) Lastly, respect other members.

My apologies to everybody... But due to problems caused by a forum member, the old game has been deleted, as there were hiccups all the way back in the first page. Rather than delete all those posts single-handedly, it seemed better to have a fresh start. For this, I can only say to all who were playing are my hopes you can understand what prompted such actions.

TotallySpiesFan, since you have been warned multiple times, please do not post in this thread.
    Any posts made by that person in an attempt to deviate the thread will be dealt with swiftly, upon notification of such.

So please have fun and try to avoid causing headaches for the others playing and for the moderators who have to constantly clean up these messes.
    maniacal_muppet, the first entry is yours to post.
  2. maniacal muppet Active Member

Thanks again Count. I hope that this thread lasts till "Muppet Geography 2008" :smirk:

Let's start with....

Roosevelt Franklin
  3. anytimepally Active Member

4. maniacal muppet Active Member

5. anytimepally Active Member

6. Skye Active Member

7. anytimepally Active Member

8. Skye Active Member

Rowlf the Dog
  9. anytimepally Active Member

10. Skye Active Member

Ethel Mermaid