Muppet Film and TV References

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
Robot Chicken just had a new Sesame Street skit. Kermit was trying to teach kids about how sharing is good but then "cousin Gordon Gecko" comes over from Wall Street and starts telling the kids how being greedy makes you rich and successful.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Warning for language and innuendo, but Nostalgia Critic mentions Kermit on his newest Captain N review.

muppetfan1999

Reaction score
I have two, and they are both actually sesame street references, the first one is in an episode of Malcom in the Middle where Malcom is high up in the air and the first few lines of the sesame street theme song is played and the other one was in a puppet show I saw. At one point in the show, one of the characters was taking a bath and the song Rubber Duckie. I was so exited when I heard that song in the puppet show.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Guy Smiley=Mitt Romney according to the Colbert Report

Daniel

Drtooth

Reaction score
Guy Smiley=Mitt Romney according to the Colbert Report

Daniel
Guy Smiley's evil double, maybe... What happens at the end of all of Guy's game shows happened to the state at the end of Mitt's term.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I'm watching Warehouse 13 right now on Syfy (really, that's the stupidest rename). The male lead just put on night vision goggles or something and said he looked like Kermit the Frog. :smile:

Teheheman

Reaction score
Crud, wrong thread. This is probably the only time I've done this. Now I gotta think of a Muppet reference dangnabit...........um, I'll think of something hopefully something pops up before somebody replies or something.

Daniel

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
You're probably going to think this is so weird, but, then again, it is the Muppets.:wink::flirt:
I watch lots of game shows, and I have a few videos of whenever they have a Muppet question. If I ever figure out how, I'll probably post them on here. (Although you might be able to hear me screaming the answers at the TV in the background.:wink:)

Leyla

Reaction score
<laughs> Gelfing Girl... you are too cute. I love it!