Muppet Film and TV References

BabyScooter

Reaction score
on fetch with ruff ruffman on one episode of seoson to he get coverd in green paint and the kids are saying " your Green."

and he says " I know it not that easy.":smile: :wink:

Gold Demona

Reaction score
Oscar the Grouch was in the mob on last night's episode of 1 vs. 100.:grouchy:

Drtooth

Reaction score
In the Homstarrunner Halloween cartoon "Halloween Potion-ma-jig," MArzipan dresses up like Beaker. And there's a special exchange at the end when you click on her:

MARZIPAN: {Beaker-style meeps}
STRONG BAD: The Cheat, can you understand her?
THE CHEAT: {The Cheat noises, turns to Marzipan}
MARZIPAN: {Beaker-style meeps}
THE CHEAT: {The Cheat noises}
MARZIPAN: {Quicker Beaker-style meeps}
THE CHEAT: {Angry The Cheat noises, turns away}
MARZIPAN: {normal} Oh, I'm sorry. I thought that meant something else.

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
OMG. I was watching American Dad on Adult Swim a few mins ago. And an angel said "The last person who tryied to sneek into heaven, was Jim Henson, and we all know what happen to him" The you see Kermit and Jim floatin in no-where! It was soo mean!

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
OMG. I was watching American Dad on Adult Swim a few mins ago. And an angel said "The last person who tryied to sneek into heaven, was Jim Henson, and we all know what happen to him" The you see Kermit and Jim floatin in no-where! It was soo mean!
I thought it was quite funny, it's a spoof of superman and was reported on here some time ago :smile:

Froggie

Reaction score
Cosby show - Cliff's nightmare

Does anybody know where I can find the clip of The Cosby Show episode Cliff's nightmare, where Statler appears?
I can't watch the clip on Youtube, cause it isn't available in my country...

Teheheman

Reaction score
I can't remember what episode it was, but there was a commentary of Family Guy where the guy said that he kinda sounded like a Muppet. I could have heard it wrong cause I heard it a while ago, so I dunno.

Daniel

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Here's an Interesting one, for those of you that have seen the movie Child's Play when Andy is hiding in the closet, behind him is a Muppet Babies Somethingorother. I saw baby Bunsen and baby Scooter. next time some one watches that, see if you can figure out what that is.

There's also a visual Muppet refrence in the episode "Good-Bye Mr. Bear" of full house.
A Stuffed Skeeter doll is seen in a few parts of the episode.

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
Latest Simpsons. Lurleen sings "Bunk with me Tonight" with Kermit. Then Kermit replys, "Me? Well... Uh..." The Miss Piggy comes in and start kicking him.