Muppet Film and TV References

muppet maniac

Reaction score
Awesome I was going to mention that one. I remember seeing Boober, sadly killed, . The Skeksis was part of the "evil imaginary characters" gang and I didn't see Oscar though, I'll have to keep an eye out for him next time I wacth thoes episodes. On a personal note I really loved that three part episode, I already can't wait for season 12 to be on DVD just for thoes three episodes alone.

I actually spotted :grouchy: right away---he was there right when the attack started (he's blue-green and has the trashcan lid). It was hard for me to spot the othewr characters though, because I watched this episode online and the flash screen was way too small.

ploobis

Reaction score
On the new American Dad tonight Stan Smith was dancing with Hayley at a wedding and said the following.

"Ya know this reminds me that thing they did on The Muppet Show where the characters are dancing in a ball room and telling funny jokes".

That was a good Muppet reference to me. :smile:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
On the new American Dad tonight Stan Smith was dancing with Hayley at a wedding and said the following.

"Ya know this reminds me that thing they did on The Muppet Show where the characters are dancing in a ball room and telling funny jokes".

That was a good Muppet reference to me. :smile:
me also that was awsome and shocking that he said such an odd reference.:big_grin:

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
New Muppet reference! On Cartoon Network's new show "Chowder," there's two characters that look almost exactly like Doozers (it's on purpose). I forgot their names but it's in the new episode so you can see it 7:30 tomorrow! :big_grin:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this but on the Family Guy DVD sets there are tons of comments about the Muppets.

On volume 4 there are two worth mentioning:

In Petergeist, near the beginning Joe builds a theatre and it has the old Colombia Tristar logo (but with Joe there instead of the running horse thingy). The commentators discuss what movie they expect to start playing after hearing/seeing the old logo and The Muppets Take Manhattan is mentioned among others (like Predator).

Also I can't remember what episode, but I think it's Brian Goes Back To College, one of the commentators is being picked on because he sounds like Kermit and/or Ray Romano when he speaks normally.

MrsPepper

Reaction score

ploobis

Reaction score

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
On the office season 2 Michael does a Yoda impression and asks ryan if he knows who it is and Ryan guesses Fozzie Bear. lol