Muppet Film and TV References

Morgan Clueless

Reaction score
Also on American Idol (before "Big Bird's Long-lost Cousin"), there was a short clip of a contestant doing a Kermit impression. It was very brief, though, so I don't remember what he sang.

~ Morgan "Clueless" Goat

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
Last night on WWE Smackdown, King Booker was reviewing Kane's movie "See No Evil", making fun of it, saying he's been more scared watching the Muppets.

Teheheman

Reaction score
They just did something on Family Guy about having "raw sounding Muppets" "That's like my specialty and junk" "Yay"

Daniel

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I actually posted a comment on that one. I won't repeat what I said here, but if anyone wants to take a look it's at the general animation forum.

Stix

Reaction score
Tonight I watched 'Hot Fuzz' at the cinema, it's a new British film from the makers of 'Shaun of the Dead'.
There was a funny Muppets reference;

"I always wanted to be a police officer... except in 1978 when I wanted to be kermit the frog"

the character then goes on to elaborate on being a cop, and his friend eventually says

"shame... you would have made a good muppet"!

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
In Mystery Science Theater 3000 episode 104 "Women of the Prehistoric Planet" at one point as the movie shows a spaceship traveling through the stars Joel shouts out, "Pigs In Spaaaaaaaace!"

muppet baby

Reaction score
Stix said:
Tonight I watched 'Hot Fuzz' at the cinema, it's a new British film from the makers of 'Shaun of the Dead'.
There was a funny Muppets reference;

"I always wanted to be a police officer... except in 1978 when I wanted to be kermit the frog"

the character then goes on to elaborate on being a cop, and his friend eventually says

"shame... you would have made a good muppet"!
That is really funny i would love to see that show i hope that a dvd will come out soon . do you have any info on that ?

anytimepally

Reaction score
That is really funny i would love to see that show i hope that a dvd will come out soon . do you have any info on that ?
it comes out in Theaters in the U.S. on April 20th, but it's a limited release

muppet baby

Reaction score
it comes out in Theaters in the U.S. on April 20th, but it's a limited release
Thank you so much anytimepally i was wanting to know the date on that so much i heard that Timothy Dalton was in the film also and i love him he is one of my favorite actors .

THANK YOU SO MUCH I AM SO EXCITED i hope that this will come to my town in a theater release i will keep a close eye out for it . i see everything that timothy dolton is in thank you so much .

ISNorden

Reaction score
Did anyone else catch the "Family Guy" episode with Peter and the cop character discovering seven, ahem, bad girls in Quagmire's house? The cop mentions how many there are, then a voice-over chorus of kids sings 1-7 as numbers appear near the girls. Not quite a Muppet reference, but it is a classic Sesame Street one... :smile: