Muppet figure photo contest

John Steffens

Reaction score
I was thinking, maybe we can have a monthly or a seasonal(holidays only?) or just funny situations or maybe subjects mentioned/voted on, photo comic contest
Maybe some people know what I'm talking about, kinda like what Sims webpage does every now and then.
Where you have continous photos making a comic or story, using your muppet figures, playets, accerories ONLY.

Of course, it will get better as soon as there are more figures and such things released.

Either have dialogue at the bottom, or I think there are some photo programs that have word bubbles/thoughts.

any interests in this???
Could be alot of fun.
And of course it should be keep in the boundries of clean humor.:smile:

Maybe the first contest be

"Muppet Labs"- using Beaker, Bunsen, Piggy, Kermit, Dr. teeth and the variants..create the most whimsical lab moment!

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by John Steffens
Could be alot of fun.
And of course it should be keep in the boundries of clean humor.:smile:
Make up your mind....
Do you want us to have fun, or keep it clean?
-- c'mon somebody was gonna say it.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
I'd be happy to host the photos on a fan friday...still have to get the bald stuff up Jim!

matleo

Reaction score
I have a great photo I've been dying to take and send you Ken. if I get a chance this afternoon I will. Should I send it to yourwork e-mail or is it still a little screwy?

--Matt

Kermie Lover

Reaction score
Reply to Uncle Duke on Steffen's Idea

Uncle Duke- I so totally agree about the only 'clean' humor thing with the fan pics. This is a page that is probably mostly visted by the teen to adult crowd. I don't think there would be any problem with getting a little naughty within certain boundaries, if the pics are a little too naughty, the webmasters/supervisors can just send them back with a polite note of objection. Now let's see some naughty and sexy Kermie poses:stick_out_tongue: Hee! Hee!

crazy ernie

Reaction score
once i get some muppet action figures,i am going to re-enact some skits from the muppet show:big_grin:

Kermie Lover

Reaction score
"Behind the Muppet Show"

You know what I'd think would be really funny? A parody of that "Behind the Music" show, how 'bout "Behind the Muppet Show"!

Gonzo: I can't even recall just how many times I turned to the cold comfort of crack when I feared rejection. If it wasn't for Camilla,(dramatic pause) I probably wouldn't be here today.

Kermit: Yes, that was a very hard time for Gonzo and the entire Muppet family. It hurt very much to see him come in late to every taping with that terrible white powder hanging from the end of his nose. Not too many people know that longterm sinus irritation and swelling due to his little, er, problem, and not weirdo genetics are to blame for his super long schnoz.

(Camera cuts to Floyd Pepper)

Floyd: Wherever he got it from-it wasn't from me!(tossing up his hands) Honest!