Muppet feelings....

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
Heelloz. Can youze pleaze z-explain yo'ze veelinks
about da Mu-pedz. Eeder ve Pigg`e, KKKrraz`e 'arry, or deer cameeoze or udder stufffe. Tak-e yo tim-e.
In English:
Hello. Can you please explain youre feelings about the Muppets.
Either Miss Piggy,Crazy Harry or they're cameos or other stuff.
Take Youre Time.
Really.

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
All I can say is that I love The Muppets. Mainly becuase they make me happy. I think about them all the time. For instance, when I look into the sky and see all the clouds, I think of Gonzo holding onto a pile of Baloons, and sometimes when I look into the sky I think of The Flying Nun Flying around! Lol!
When I wake up in the morning and look down at the creek, I think of all the Fraggles playing down there. I know, I sound like an idiot, but it's true!

Sir Didymus

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Because they make me laugh - and anything that makes me laugh has my undying affection. Plus they are really cute, especially Sweetums.

Not that I have a crush on Sweetums or anything.....(starts to blush and giggle to herself)

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Amy
Because they make me laugh - and anything that makes me laugh has my undying affection. Plus they are really cute, especially Sweetums.

Not that I have a crush on Sweetums or anything.....(starts to blush and giggle to herself)
Crushes on Muppets is not rare.. Check out Janice and Mokey man...aka Noodle Head! LOL!

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
You know that Frank Oz thinks that Miss Piggy's sexy?
Thanks for responding.
I wish I lived near a creak with Fraggles in it. No,Really.

MIKEB97

Reaction score
Laura Zigman wrote a book titled "Dating Big Bird."

Gonzo

Reaction score
I have serious, deep, passionate, uh...let's stop there...feelings for Miss Piggy. Not exactly sure how it happened, but I think she's dead sexy, has a great personality, is assertive, sensitive, and she's always got snacks around. She does have jealousy issues and is a little emotional at times, but what woman doesn't? If I ever actually met her, I'd plant a big ol smooch right on her. At LEAST. Janice is also a hottie, but really, she's Byron's girl, and I wouldn't dream of putting the moves on her.

As for my feelings about the other Muppets, I have the strongest connection to Kermit and Gonzo--with Kermit, it's like he's my best friend and idol; with Gonzo, it's more like we're brothers. Like I can see us going off and doing things, and both of us ending up in the same emergency room in beds right next to each other and saying, "can't WAIT to do that AGAIN!!!"

Man, I'm messed up.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn