Muppet Fans Breakthrough into Muppet Productions

beaker

Reaction score
Just wanted to say how utterly proud I am. I've come to realize that a lot of the 90's and 2000's Muppet fans are now themselves working in official capacity for The Muppets proper, Sesame Workshop, the Jim Henson Company/Creatureshop or in another puppet related capacity.

From the people who run Tough Pig's involvement with Sesame Street and official promotion for The Muppets at Disney, to puppeteering at JHC...this is truly a Walter generation happening.

One of the main posters a decade ago was Warrick from the UK, and if you watch the Muppets Most Wanted credits, you can see him listed as one of the main puppeteers. Our own Luke has gone on to be a very successful program developer and producer for UK television. And there's probably so many others I'm forgetting...from the Muppet/Fraggle/Sesame comic books of the last few years, to professional puppeteering, so many fans from Muppet Central and Tough Pigs are achieving their dreams

Just wanted to say I find this incredibly inspiring

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I agree! I think it's super cool that so many true die-hards have had the opportunity to become involved with the Muppets, and it's definitely been reflected through their work in recent years. Super cool :smile: