Muppet Fan Fiction: "Kermit's Nightmare"

P

Philo and Gunge

I just found my copy of "Elmo in Grouchland" a few days ago after a year of hiding very high in my closet with "Christmas Eve On Sesame Street" (I can fiannly watch the skating party agian!). Then I quickly came up with this Muppet short film to preceed EIG during it's run in theaters.

KERMIT'S NIGHTMARE
Steve Whitmire as Kermit the Frog
Frank Oz as Fozzie Bear and Nurse Piggy
Bill Barretta as Dr. Bob:sympathy:
Dave Goelz as The Great Gonzo and Digit
Brian Henson as Nurce Janice
Jerry Nelson as Pops
Ozzy Osbourne as The Popcorn Vendor/Himself

Columbia Pictures presents
A Jim Henson Short Film

KERMIT'S NIGHTMARE

(Scene: Resturant)
(Kermit the Frog is eating a burger while Pops is sitting behind the counter)
Kermit: Pops, this burger rules.
Pops: I know. Hey, you wanna know a little secret. (Whispering in Kermit's ear) It's 6 months old. (Just at that moment Fozzie Bear walks in)
Fozzie: Hey, KERRRRRRMMMMIIIIITTTTTT!
Kermit: Fozzie, can I tell you something.
Fozzie: What?
Kermit: Have you ever seen that sitcom "Teen Angle"?
Fozzie: (thinks for a second) Oh! Is that the show with the talking dinosaurs? I always wondered how they did those dinosau...
Kermit: NO! "Teen Angle"!
Fozzie: The one with the humans married to the aliens?
Kermit: No! A person in "Teen Angle" eat a 6 month old burger and died. (Dr. Bob then knocks over the door)
Rowlf: All right! I'm from Veteranarion's Hospital! We're gonna take this frog away!
Pops: What about me?
Rowlf: You stay and burn up all yout burgers. (Scene changes to ambulance) Don't worry frog, you'll be okay. (Beeps horn loudly and the car screeches and blows up, fade to black)
Miss Piggy: KERMIE! KERMIE! (Kermit opens his eyes to see Nurse Piggy right above him)
Kermit: I'm fine.
Rowlf: No your not, we have an old friend to preform CPR on you. (Digit appears)
Kermit: Digit! I though we threw you away after "Jim Henson Hour"!
Digit: Nope. (Digit shocks Kermit, frying him). There you go, all ready to go!
Kermit: Okay.

PART II COMING SOON!

P

Philo and Gunge

Here's Part II

(We fade to black as Kermit leaves the hospital)
(Come to Gonzo, Fozzie and Kermit going to a movie theater)
Fozzie: Are you sure we should see a movie 5 seconds after you left the hospital.
Gonzo: Hmm, sounds like me.
Kermit: Guys, I'll be okay. (They go over to the snack bar) Hello, there... (Ozzy Osbourne turns around) OZZY OSBOURNE?!?!?!?
Ozzy: Hi, there Kermit.
Kermit: What the heck are you doing here?
Ozzy: I'm just a temp.
Kermit: Okay, 3 bags of popcorn, please. (Ozzy hands them popcorn, Kermit takes a brief bite) This tastes like a burger I had just 2 minutes ago.
Ozzy: That's because it's 6 months old.
Gonzo: Cool! (Gonzo tackles Kermit and eats all the popcorn)
Kermit: That landed in my mouth. (He faints, fade out)
(Fade in, hospital bed)
Kermit: Oh, what a nightmare.
Janice: Rully, you were in a coma for 10 minutes.
Kermit: Coma? What the..
Rowlf: Let me explain, Nurse Janice. You eat a 6 month old burger and Digit gave you CPR and you fainted, saying something about Ozzy Osbourne.
Piggy: Don't worry, Kermie! You'll be fine in a week.
Kermit: A week!
Gonzo: (in a next door bed) Don't worry, Kermit! I'm in for a month!
Fozzie: You should have seen yourself, you looked like to just got shock of the ugly Ed Sullivan DVD cover!
Digit: So it wasn't a nightmare, was it?
Kermit: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (Zoom in mouth)

(Fade to drum, "The Merry-Go-Round Broke Down) plays, Link rips through the drum)

Link: Th-th-th-th-That's all, folks!

And after 7 minutes of the craziest Henson production ever, you calm down with "The Adventures Of Elmo In Grouchland".

THE END

Take your bows:
:smile::mad::embarrassed::sympathy::flirt:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
That was really good. I especially liked the Link/Porky Pig reference. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.

P

Philo and Gunge

Here's A Sneak Peak at my next story:

"GONZO'S NEW GIRLFRIEND"

Gonzo dumps Camilla (her first apperence in 13 years with a love for Gonzo!). Gonzo tries to find a new girlfriend in the style of "Curtain Razor", a 1949 Porky Pig cartoon.

Daffyfan2003, I'll keep the Porky Pig thing. This time it's gonna be Andy and Randy.

Whatever

Reaction score
I'd like to see an ending that tied things up more. I liked the reference to the Ed Sullivan cover!

Ich haette lieber ein Ende, das alles besser erklaert. E was sehr lustig, wann Sie ueber das Ed Sullivan DVD geredet haben!

Whatever

Reaction score
I don't know, it's just that with Kermit in the hospital, it's like, so Kermit ate an old burger and ended up in the hospital. What now? It just seems kind of up in the air. I really did like it, though. :big_grin: