Muppet Fan Confessions

Prof Bunsen

Reaction score
Alright folks, it's time to confess your Muppet sins! What little tidbit have you been hiding from the rest of us?
I did think at first that Miss Piggy was voiced by a girl. Little did I know that Frank Oz did a girl!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I thought the same when I was a kid. Was definitely surprised when I found out it was a guy years later.

NLPuppetGuy

Reaction score
When I was younger I thought Matt Vogel and Richard Hunt were the same person. :embarrassed::oops::frown::sigh:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To be honest,

I was kind of surprised to find out Richard Hunt was gay. Just wouldn't have guessed.

Prof Bunsen

Reaction score
To be honest,

I was kind of surprised to find out Richard Hunt was gay. Just wouldn't have guessed.
#MeToo. I think I found out when I read that he died from AIDS. And no, I'm not associating sexual orientation with HIV/AIDS, but I just had inkling that he may have been gay.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I actually didn't see the Muppet Movie until... a few years after I became a Muppet fan... I always thought it was some weird spinoff film of Sweetums for some reason, despite being the ultimate "Muppet" movie, and being called the MUPPET movie, lol. :embarrassed:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I thought that Elmo and Bear (from Bear in the Big Blue House) were both performed by white actors, not black ones.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I also used to think Elmo was performed by a white guy.

Also, I'm pretty sure Noel Macneal is white.