Muppet Family Christmas DVD in PAL, R0

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
I did it! I did it! I so did it!

I received my copy of Muppet Family Christmas in the mail today here in Canada, from the UK, and now I have a working, UNEDITED, region ZERO DVD (plays anywhere in the world kind-of-thing) copy for anyone who can play PAL (UK, 25 fps) DVD's on their players. Of course, I find that the cheaper the DVD player, the more stuff it does, and I didn't even have to change anything on my player, just put the new region 0 copy in and it plays like nothin'!!!

I'm also going to work on an NTSC (North American standard, 29.97 fps) copy, also region 0, and I'll let everyone know when that is done.

Anyone who wants to trade can get ahold of me now to get this disc in time for Christmas!!!!

thanx
eric

Charles

Reaction score
Yeah Baby

Hey keep in touch with those NTSC Region 0 dvds
-Charles :smile:

pollick529

Reaction score
Smy_Guiley, did you get the PAL DVD from Anathema, since it's from the UK? :concern:

anathema

Reaction score
pollick529 said:
Smy_Guiley, did you get the PAL DVD from Anathema, since it's from the UK? :concern:
No, he didn't - since I don't have a PAL DVD of this show ;-)

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
No, I just bought it from someone on ebay. It's the commercial release, with "The Christmas Toy" on it as well.

anathema

Reaction score
Smy Guiley said:
No, I just bought it from someone on ebay. It's the commercial release, with "The Christmas Toy" on it as well.
I take it you're aware that this release is *not* the unedited show?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
It is the least edited version available though right?

I would like to take you up on your offer. I'll PM for more info.

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
Well, then, what exactly is missing?

If anything is missing, isn't everyone just happy to have pretty much MOST of it? This happened with someone trying to trade a series with me, of which I have MOST of the episodes. This was not good enough. Well, now, they have NONE of the episodes. I don't see how that's better.

anathema

Reaction score
Smy Guiley said:
Well, then, what exactly is missing?
Two scenes are still missing: Fozzie lighting the Christmas tree (only lasts a few seconds), and a longer scene (about a minute) in which Fozzie and Ma discuss Fozzie's Christmas stocking.

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
I'm sorry if that came off a little crabby yesterday, but I had quite a day...I had my uncle's funeral in the morning and then I had to work 4:30 to 12:30. A little long for my taste and quite draining.

I still don't see why everyone is flipping out over those wee little clips missing.