Muppet Fairy Tales

QueenCaptain

Reaction score
okay, so am I the only one who remembers the muppet fairy tales? there was a Cinderella and a Frog Prince and they were great! All this cool muppet stuff coming out and I have not heard one word about those. There was also a Muppet Faiy Tale Theater which was cute too. Not the greatest, but it still holds many memories for my brother and I. Does anyone have any info?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
okay, so am I the only one who remembers the muppet fairy tales? there was a Cinderella and a Frog Prince and they were great! All this cool muppet stuff coming out and I have not heard one word about those. There was also a Muppet Faiy Tale Theater which was cute too. Not the greatest, but it still holds many memories for my brother and I. Does anyone have any info?
First off, welcome to MC QueenCaptian, I hope you enjoy your stay here. Next, I know a few of the Muppet specials your talking about. Muppet Fariy Tale Theater has Gonzo and Rizzo presenting 6 storys preformed by the Muppets, such as The Three Little Pigs, and The Boy Who Cried Wolf. the other two' I'm not so familiar with. Here's some more info for you

The Frog Prince
Hey Cinderella!
Muppet Classic Theater

Agian, welcome to Muppet Central, and I hope I've helped you out.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I remember those! Loved those specials! Have to get them on DVD somtimes.