Muppet eCards!

Stulz

Reaction score
American Greetings has already put out 3 Muppet Cards (Mother's Day- Piggy, Father's Day- Gonzo, Sam,Sweetums,etc., Father's Day Husband-Animal).. And they have Muppet eCards on their website..

Check them out here:

http://www.americangreetings.com/kwsearch.pd?strSearch= muppet

Each features classic Henson doodles and sketches behind our favorite Muppets!

PhiNuBlue

Reaction score
Hey! I saw a whole section of Muppets cards at Target today! Some had Jim Henson "doodles" and the others were the characters. They are nice cards! I am actually thinking about getting some to display.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
awsome! i bought the 2 fathersday cards (and gave one to my dad) I'll have ta pick these up next time when we go to Target! :smile: :wink:

Stulz

Reaction score
Cards

PhiNuBlue said:
Hey! I saw a whole section of Muppets cards at Target today! Some had Jim Henson "doodles" and the others were the characters. They are nice cards! I am actually thinking about getting some to display.
Are these newer cards then the Father's Day/ Mother's Day cards?

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Stulz said:
Are these newer cards then the Father's Day/ Mother's Day cards?

i'd say IF he saw them 2day they MUST be new! its like 6 days after fathersday and a month since mothersday... chance's are the store people took them cards out and put these NEW muppet ones out! :smirk:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Not necessarily, they could be left-overs. What did your father think of the card, Stevey?

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
Not necessarily, they could be left-overs. What did your father think of the card, Stevey?
he LOVED it he sayed... i didnt know what else to get him so i got him a $10 walmart gift card too. I loved the Sweetum's pic that says "old softy" lol :stick_out_tongue:

PhiNuBlue

Reaction score
They were new cards. Birthday, friendship, etc. They were on the outside aisle so I would assume they were new to replace the seasonal ones for now. It's hard to explain. Target gets "character" cards. Like they had Sesame Street a while back. Or Care Bears or Spongebob, etc. I haven't stopped to look since. They weer definately NEW though.