Muppet Easter?

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------
Just wondering if anyone else has seen anything out for sale for Easter which is Muppety in the least. I snagged a few boxes of the Valentines, and the Kermit-heart plushes sold out quickly here. Wondering why I haven't seen, for example, Kermit and Piggy baskets? or Muppety chocolates? Now that would be awesome!

--------------

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
I hear that over here in the UK, Tesco has Muppet Easter eggs, but I haven't seen them myself.

P.S. I've just noticed that I've been upgraded to 'Active Member'!!! :smile:

rowlfy662

Reaction score
yes i have seen the muppet easter egg in th uk as soon as i saw i bought it seem to have vanished from the shelfs

Misskermie

Reaction score
I saw some Muppet chocolates! But when I went to look the next the day, they were all gone. Must have been my imagination...

Beauregard

Reaction score
yes i have seen the muppet easter egg in th uk as soon as i saw i bought it seem to have vanished from the shelfs
I just stopped at a 24-hour Tesco on my way back to the North from the South, hoping that they might have them, but nope. Nothing Muppety at the Tesco's here.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I hear that over here in the UK, Tesco has Muppet Easter eggs, but I haven't seen them myself.
Surprise, surprise. Europe gets something.

Please tell me these things were worked out in advance and they really didn't expect it to be a hit. That's the ONLY excuse. Other than impossible to find Valentines, there was hardly any seasonal merchandise. There's a LOT of Star Wars stuff, if that's any consolation.

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Muppet peeps! Muppet easter baskets; Gonzo would be awesome! Muppet easter eggs. Muppet tattoos. I see lots of possibilities here. :big_grin:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Yes, here in the UK we have a chocolate egg with two chocolate bars in a muppets box. There is also a chocolate egg in a muppets mug with 1 bar of chocolate. I managed to get both but not locally!!

Chris