Muppet Display idea

John Steffens

Reaction score
I have an idea for a Muppet Display(Muppet playset)

How about making a playset display, of the white window colums, that appear at the opening song of the Muppet Show.

Have about 12(or so) windows, where you can display your favorite figures.
They can have a stand that's hidden from behind, and the legnth of the window is just open enough so you can see from waist up.

Then have the Muppet Show logo sign from above and have AN EXCLUSIVE GONZO with Trumpet figure included,
where he sits atop ready to blow the horn.

uncleduke

Reaction score
That would be very cool indeed. How about if there were 12 windows three across / four high....
but they are interlocking! so you can add to it as your collection grows! hang it on the wall and use it to store the figures you are not playing with!

Gonzo

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm planning something similar to this, but won't start working on it for at least a year (when I have enough Muppets to fill it up) that will have at least twenty (hopefully more) arches--that will be a regular wall display shelf that looks like the opening of the Muppet show...I may have a plexiglass front to it so that they won't need dusting, but I'm going to want to take them down and play with them enough that I don't WANT to have any barrier between them and me.

Then again, I'm the one who kissed Bunsen's head.

Great idea--whoever finishes theirs first should show us all how you did it!

Quinnnnnnnnnn