Muppet Crushes

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
*smirks* You've got compeition from me and SkeeterMuppet now. XDYeah, we all seem to love the gofer of the show. :smile:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
What's not to like? He's a sweet kid, despite his being related to J.P. Grosse.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
If Richard Hunt could see this, I bet he'd feel quite pleased with himself.

Then again, maybe he'd just make the heavens quake with a resounding "Your face!"

Who knows?

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Totally. I mean, it appears that there are three Scooter lovers, a couple Janice's, and a Sweetums (Moi, thank you). He's really winning right now. Now if we could find a Beaker one :eek: We'd be all set!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Muppet Newsgirl said:
If Richard Hunt could see this, I bet he'd feel quite pleased with himself.

Then again, maybe he'd just make the heavens quake with a resounding "Your face!"

Who knows?
Beautifully put. :smile:

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
My Crush Was Gobo Fraggle, Kermit Who Is Such A Hottie He Can Sing To Me Any Time He Wants And Animal.

Marky

Reaction score
THis thread is kind of... well...

I hope it's not like the group of people who dress up as furries like in that CSI episode!

Kisch

Reaction score
Marky said:
THis thread is kind of... well...

I hope it's not like the group of people who dress up as furries like in that CSI episode!
Gah, seems like I'm digging this thread out again. I found it when I was doing random searches.
Well, this thread is pure fun to me!

I know people who call themselves "Furries" and some also wear such costumes. They're nice and friendly and have never done stuff like they did in that CSI episode while wearing their suits. CSI doesn't resemble the true life anyways :wink: But I'm sure they're also many many weird people out there...
I have a walk-around costume as well. It's only playing a character to me. Just like I do when I'm puppeteering :smile:

And as for the subject: when there is one muppet I'd have a crush on it'd be GONZO!
Gotta love the little daredevil!