Muppet Costume on eBay - Swedish Chef

Tarbipoo

Reaction score
Hi all,

Sorry for doing a shameful plug, but I would love this to go to a good home. I bought this costume a few months back from Disney (Its 100% Offical) however it was the wrong size, so I ordered a new one. It is a great costume and as Halloween is near, I thought someone would love to be Swedish Chef for the night!

I know its ebay.co.uk and I guess a lot of people are going to be USA, I dont mind posting internationally.

Here's the link...http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Muppets-Disney-Swedish-Chef-Adult-Fancy-Dress-Costume_W0QQitemZ8344527347QQcategoryZ52764QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

BORK BORK BORK!!
Thanks all!
Paul

Luke

Reaction score
Is that you in the photo Paul? LOL! It's great you've come out to the entire Ebay and Muppet communities and declared "Yes, i am the guy who turns up at parties dressed as a hairy chef holding a rubber chicken". I bet you are a "CHICK" magnet with that thing on!

Good luck .... and if you come across a Muppet Penguin costume in a medium let me know!

Tarbipoo

Reaction score
Nope sorry that one isnt me. However I did wear my suit last week to a charity event that was a fancy dress, and the theme was Children's TV. I won best male costume, so I was quite the chick magnet that night, even attracted the attention of Miss Piggy (My girlfriend). LOL

Thanks

BEAR

Reaction score
Luke said:
Is that you in the photo Paul? LOL! It's great you've come out to the entire Ebay and Muppet communities and declared "Yes, i am the guy who turns up at parties dressed as a hairy chef holding a rubber chicken". I bet you are a "CHICK" magnet with that thing on!

Good luck .... and if you come across a Muppet Penguin costume in a medium let me know!
That photo is actually the original model from the Disney marketing.

Luke

Reaction score
I think it looks very good. (and the chickens a cutie too).

Luke

Reaction score
It's very hard when there aren't any support groups around .....

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
:concern: Hi, my name's Gonzo and I'm a chicken ogler

Chicken Oglers Anonymous (COA) support group: Hi Gonzo

Bernice: Bawk, bawk, bawk