Muppet Convention Thread #2: Where Should it be Held?

bandit

Reaction score
Darn it. Where's Blunderbrain when I want to make a 'Village Idiot' joke!? Rats.

*lol* No, I know I totally failed when it came to drafting a pitch letter but honestly...I couldn't have done a better job than Borples. I am really pleased with that one. I just knew she could do it. ^_- V

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Borples really deserves major props. Like I said I couldn't have wrote the letter better myself. And believe me I tried too! But it just wasn't sounding professional enough. It was like I was writing a friend. Lol!

bandit

Reaction score
Yeah! Well, I had my notes with all the points I wanted to make. Usually, writing comes more easily to me. It flows. But I think that it was meant to be a formal letter had me nitpicking a little and so I had a line here and then another there and I didn't quite like how it sounded. The idea was good but the phrasing was annoying me.
Basically, Borples took what I was trying to say and just said it. o.o So, there's no point in even finishing my letter.
Besides, I like her letter. Forget my letter! Go for the gold, I say. ^_^

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Haha now you know what I go through with my videos. When it comes to knit picking. Hahahaha!

Seriously though she did a bang up job though!

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I agree with the team Idea...commitee can be a tad pretensious at this point for a letter. If the letter is ready to be sent then I am willing to do it if no one else wants to. Just let me know otherwise if someone else wants to that would be great too. Either way we need to get this out there.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
So anyone want to host a Hensoncon website? I think it might be something we want to do soon if for no other reason to have a place where people can come and ive suggestions and such. There are lots of places we can get some free basic websites to start off with at least. Just a thought as to where to o from here. I think once this letter gets off and responded to it will help us find a clearer direction though.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Like I said if I had a printer I would totally do it. As for a website I have no idea how to go about doing that. Ugh I feel so useless...I'm really not making up excuses. :frown: If there's anything that needs decorating or what not like I said I'm really good with art but don't know how much that would help now. :/

bandit

Reaction score
You're a good sport, Danny! I like you. Heck, I like all of you!
I can do it. I can print a few of these suckes from work and send them to their respective locations. Once Borples plugs in that number and gives a go ahead, I'll do it.

As for website...ehhhh ill ask around. Its a good idea!

bandit

Reaction score
Ha ha! I -have- noticed! Well, I've always been an early riser but this is especially true now that I work in a school. Gotta be there before the kiddos. Danny, you HAVE kids...so that might explain it....and Pinky.....I have no idea about that girl. She's got alot of cleaning to do. That must be it. Sje's getting a jump on it. Hah. Naw, whatever the reason, I'm grateful. Glad for the company!