Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Come on, Mokey, before they leave us behind! *Grabs top hat and permit, taking Mokey by the arm both leave out the dormhouse doors.*
OK guys, if we've got to go. Would've liked to bring them along with us though, maybe I'll send my bat-express for them later tonight if they pop in here at the dormhouse's lobby.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
The Count said:
Come on, Mokey, before they leave us behind! *Grabs top hat and permit, taking Mokey by the arm both leave out the dormhouse doors.*
OK guys, if we've got to go. Would've liked to bring them along with us though, maybe I'll send my bat-express for them later tonight if they pop in here at the dormhouse's lobby.
I can always ask Sir Didymus to ride back on Ambrosius and get them, too...he's always looking for an excuse to ride off yelling, "CHARGE!" In the meantime, Hoggle and I brought along some peaches, if anyone would like one...(and no worries, they won't make ya hallucinate!)

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thats fine. Lets hit it. *something slams in the back seat* What was that?

Cookie: Me hit something.

Cookie! That was a figure of speech. It doesn't mean really hit something. Ok here we go.....

They shoot off in the Kyle's car. On their way to Sesame Street. Lets see what happens......

Aaron

Reaction score
so kyle can you tell how to get to sesame street :wink:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Oh Aaron. Ur the first to come up w/ that joke. Now thats what I was hoping someone would do. Ha ha ha ha ha! U know what they all say.

How do u get to Sesame Street? And then the songs start. Oh by the way.
Did anyone remember to turn off the water in the bathroom?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Quietly hums to himself.
Oh, check out this cool PVC figurine I got in the mail today before we left, Mokey.
Mokey: "Oh, what cute little penguins. And you can see through them."
Yes, they're quite nice and will look great with the others back in the walk-in closet.

Erine81981

Reaction score
It seems that we might not make it tonight but we can always have a little party for Ernie. I just can't wait to see everyone there. Good song GonzoGirl. (oh whats ur real name I just don't want to have to keep calling u that Mine is Kyle) Oh well.

*truns on radio* Hey look whats playing. Honker, Duckie, Dinger Jambroee. One of my Ernie favoirtes. What about u Count? Whats would u say is ur favorite Ernie song?

Status
Not open for further replies.