Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
(new Scrabble game going on - with Erin and Nora playing as well, and with Storyteller circling the board and offering advice)

Nora: (reaching over) "Siren," on a double letter score.
Beige: "Axon."
Erin: "Xylem."
Scooter: "Mortal."
Storyteller: Ouch...you guys are going for the tough words.
Erin: In my family, when we play Scrabble we play for blood.
Scooter: Same here - in my family we need to have the blood bank on speed dial sometimes.
Nora: Let's see...oh, no, all I've got is consonants.
Beige: Say, did you guys read the rest of Ed's story?
Scooter: I did...sorry, Nora.
Nora: Well...at least I got to sing.
Erin: Relax, all that's within the confines of the story. But I liked it...I mean, seeing the whole gang there in the church.
Beige: And is it just me, or did I see Richard in there?
Nora: Yeah - and he was crying!

(up in heaven)

Richard: (slightly choked-up voice) Somebody pass the tissues already.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Butlerish Lurch voice: Tissues sir...

You know, I always sort of liked Scrabble. Never got it though, got something similar called Upwords. But again, I never played the actual game, just used the lettered squares to spell out the lists of characters/animals/whatever held my interest at the time. Had a deck of animal alphabet cards that served the same purpose. Always loved the game show version of Scrabble though.
Ah well... A quick nap, and a quick dinner, and I'll be ready to read up on the Siderhouse Rules.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bryan: (finishes reading the note) Thanks, Ed. Okay, guys...everything is safe now. We can unlock the doors. (unlocks everything and all the Muppets run outside cheering with excitment) Hey, wait for me! I wanna play too!

(By the way, Ed. Got some ideas/notes regarding the Hensonville directory. Will probably send those to you either tonight or tomorrow. Take care, pal!)

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: *knocking timidly on Layla's door, much later* Hi...Layla?
Beau: *with Bo* Sorry for missbefighting earlier...
Bo: *hugs Beau's shoulders*

Leyla

Reaction score
Leyla: <whispering> Oh, Bo, Beau... hi guys. It's alright. No lasting harm done I think. It'll give Robot Piggy something to work on whie the rest of us try to figure out how to help her. I think we're gonna need to redo everything anyway. Most of our rooms are unliveable. R.K.'s on cloud nine though... figures. Anyway... <hugs them both> You're totally forgiven, but I think I'll wait to pass that along to Piggy... she's still a little bit...

Robot Piggy: And then! And then, you know what I'll do? I'll rip out their spleens! And... make them sing show tunes... lame ones! And after that....

Leyla: Yeah... I think we'll wait a bit on that.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Beau: *whispers* Thank you Leyla, we owe you one....or two....or three...or...
Bo: *whispers* Thanks, Beau, that will do.
Mildred: *approaching and whispering* Thanks for breaking up the fight Bo...
George: *approaching and shouting* WHY are we WHISPERING?

Leyla

Reaction score
Robot Piggy: HEY! Is someone at the door? Someone feeling GUILTY maybe?

Leyla: <panicked> N... no... um... Piggy! Tell Kermit about how much fun you had taking all those photos for him... especially that last one. Oh, it's such a funny story... <To Beau, Bo, Mildred, and extreme troublemaker> Sorry, guys! Gotta go... she's a little...tempermental sometimes... heh.

Robot PIggy: Oooh, Kermie... I had SUCH fun taking that one... Yes... that one.

Leyla: Unless we keep her very distracted.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Mildred: Oh the poor thing...perhaps I should speak to her? I am a Doctor in psycology and annalysis and have an HTML in Robotic-brain systematic pattern syndrones and also known about diets that will help get the carbs on her calfs down, poor girl. Take away C from microchips and what do you get...?
Beau: Mirochips?
Mildred: It works better with just chips...
George: Pass the mayo.
Bo: Hips?
George: Mayo on hips? Mmm...

Leyla

Reaction score
<Leyla considers this>
Leyla: You know... that IS a kind offer, Mildred. And we're all so worried about her. Well... except maybe Robot Kermit. It's been a difficult transition for her, and she's not even a year old yet. Would you come in then, all of you? Maybe you can help her. Company manners, guys! Beau, Bo, Mildred and George are paying a visit.

Hilda: But it's a mess in here!

Leyla: Oh, they know... um... because I... told them! They don't mind though. Come on in guys.

Beauregard

Reaction score
George: Oh we really did make --
Bo: PIES! And we forgot to bring them.
George: No, look around you, we made it look like a pig-sty-
Bo: -le, a pig-style...this room looks like it was designed by....Miss....Piggy?
George: Why do you keep interupting? I'm tryin; to say we made a mess-
Bo: Massive mistake when we came in and now we will leave, goodbye. *leads George out the room*

Mildred: *crosses over to where Robot Piggy and Robot Kermit and looking at photos* Hi. Hi, hello, can I maybe speak to you for a minute, R Piggy dear?
Beau: ...*waves shyly, unsure how to react to a robot version of one of his good friends*

Status
Not open for further replies.