Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Clifford: *headtilt* *shrug* Alright dude, where's the board?

Meanwhile...
Ryan: Tickets! I like the way you think, Bo!
Sam: This violence must stop!
Ryan: Quiet Sam, and fetch the ticket booth.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Bunsen:
*Is free from her hold*
The others are strangely active today.
I must investigate!

Claudia:
Nah, you shouldn't.
Just enjoy the fight that's happening nearby or just watch Bernice beat the catfish in a game of checkers.

Bunsen:
How entertaining!

Claudia:
You can also see Dr. Van Neuter kissing his wife's picture to your left!
Er...skip that one.

Dr. Van Neuter:
*Clears throat*

Beaker:
Meep!

BEAR

Reaction score
Bernice: (jumps three of Clifford's black pieces in a row)
Bert: Good move, Bernice! Oh, I'm so proud!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Forget the tickets Prawny... Get the popcorn instead! *Hands out bags of garlic salted popcorn. *Posts next part of For Richard... *Falls onto bed exhausted in trying to keep up with all the nonsense here. Sent Claudia the next one via her regular online addy, hope she got it.
*Grabs TV control and watches some shows before falling asleep.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Claudia:
*Reading next chapter from Edward's fic*

Bunsen:
I spy with my little eye an email from Mr. Edward!

Claudia:
Hold on, I am reading the fic!

Dr. Van Neuter:
He updated?
*Reads*

Bunsen:
Oh? Scoot over a bit.

Beaker:
Meee?

*All are huddled up, reading Eddie's fic*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: *finally extracts self from limbs and cleaning products and manages to seperate battleing janitors enough to calm them* Beau, say sorry to George.
Beau: *mumble*
Mildred: George, say you are sorry to Beau.
George: *to Beau* You are sorry...*smirk*

BEAR

Reaction score
Bernice: (moves her second red piece to Cliff's end of the board) Coo coo.
Bert: She says, "King me."
Big Bird: (looking out the peek hole of the door) It looks like things have settled down.
Ernie: Can we go outside now?
Big Bird: Yeah, I wanna see Snuffy!
Bryan: Not until I hear from Ryan that Sam has put away that weapon.
Ernie: But I don't understand. Gonzo plays around with canons and explosives all the time and that seems to be okay.
Bryan: Umm...that's different.
Cookie: What different?
Bryan: Umm...I dunno. Here, have some more cookies!
Cookie: Ah ha! (devours another plate of cookies)

Leyla

Reaction score
<Robot Piggy has lead them back to their rooms at last, after giving them time, and plenty of advice, on packing up again>

<she pauses in front of the door to room #18>
Robot Piggy: Oh, mes amis, moi am SO pleased to be able to present you with the results of weeks and weeks of careful planning, long thinking, and hard labour. Before I let you in to see the room, I ask you to please, wipe your feet, and keep it clean for at least a little while, hmm?

Leyla: Oh, sure thing, Piggy. We can do that, right guys?

Hilda: ... why is the door open?

Wanda: ... are those bullet holes?

Jimmy: Well, ah fer one, like the new look of the door. Open and holey. Just like livin' in an outdoor church.

Robot Piggy: Whu... that... wasn't like that when I left... <she pushes open the door the rest of the way> ...

Robot Kermit: Ooh, let me s--oh.... ohhhh my gosh.

<The dwellers of Room 18 stare in horrified fascination at the remains of the room. What was once a warm and inviting family room with rose carpet and pale green, tole-painted walls, is now a certifible disaster area, with brand new stains of all kinds and evidence of wanton destruction here, there, and everywhere.>

<For a moment, there is only silence>

Robot Kermit: Um... it... it looks real... good, honey. Very...um... free-spirited.

Jimmy: Hey, lookit! We have a pyano! Right there, under them glass shards. Swanky.

Hilda <sotto voce> : She HAS lost her mind.

Wanda: I don't wanna say I told you so, but... I did, so I'm going to...and I have.

Leyla: Ohh goodness... Miss Piggy... did you do this?

Robot Piggy: <wringing her hands in distress> N...no... it... it wasn't like this! It was nice... it was a cosy people room ... for people... and... and see... I did EVERYONE's room up. See? Look over here!

<She leads them to each individual bedroom/closet, as the case might be>

Robot Piggy: See, Wanda likes... that odd Wayne fellow who can't act to save his life, so... I gave her a Wayne theme.

<Wanda's bedroom is a disturbingly Wayne memorabilia filled room. the walls are plastered with photos of him from various skits and sketches he'd done over the years. Even the bedspread bears his likeness. On a white end table there is a lamp shaped liked Gorgon Heap, that swallows a minuture Wayne when you turn it on.>

<For the second time... there is a stunned silence>

Wanda: I... have to live here?

Robot Piggy: Do you like it?

<since Wanda is too stunned to respond, Leyla does>

Leyla: It's... definately ...themed.

Jimmy: Ah like it!

Robot Piggy: Oh, good! Now... now let's go see Hilda and Leyla's room!

Hilda: I can't stand the suspense... so can I go live on the roof?

Leyla: If I can't go anywhere, neither can you. Lead on, Piggy.

<Robot Piggy leads them to a door. It is marked with a sign that says "Danger: Do not enter">

Leyla: Well... that's always a good sign.

Robot Piggy: Now, I know that you two ladies like music. Leyla, you've sung in operas, and Hilda, you're from Transylvania, so naturally, moi combined the two themes!

Hilda: <quietly, almost praying> No vampires, no vampires, no vampires...

<Robot Piggy pulls open the door, and instantly there's a blast of ear-blisteringly loud music. Hands rush up to slam protectively over ears, or whatever passes for ears.>

Leyla: <bellowing to be heard> WHAT IS THIS NOISE!

Robot Piggy: It's not noise! It's Transylvanian opera! Do you like it?

Leyla: Well...sure! For a while anyway... but maybe we could turn the volume down?

Robot Piggy: It doesn't TURN down! Isnt' that great?

Hilda: I'M SLEEPING IN THE CHIMNEY!

Jimmy: Ah like it.

<Quickly, Leyla pulls the doors shut.>

Robot PIggy: But you didn't even look at the gothic wall hangings!

Leyla: WHAT?

Jimmy: Never mind! Ah wanna see mah new digs!

<reeling with shock, they trek after him to his room>

Leyla: Well... at least this one doesn't come with a warning. Um... should it, Miss Piggy?

Robot Piggy: Not at all, silly girl! Now, if there is anything our Jimmy needs in his life... it is luxury.

Jimmy: Ah beg yer pardon?

Robot Piggy: Just look! <she throws open the door, and finally, there is a room that is livable...except perhaps, for poor Jimmy. The girls are practically drooling as they look over the luxurious canopied bed, blue silk sheets, elegant framed pictures and deliciate little gold-plated music box.> Voila! A room fit for a queen!

Jimmy: <quietly> But ah ain't royalty a' any kind. Ah'm Jimmy.

Robot Piggy <happily> : And now you can change that!

Leyla: Um... Piggy... I don't think Jimmy... can really... change that much.

Robot Piggy: <solemnly> Last month... I was a person. Now I'm a robot. People can change.

Leyla: <worries>

Jimmy: Ah... don't like it.

<the enthusiasm amongst the roomies is rapidly evaporating>

Robot Kermit: <determinedly supportive> Aw. .. don't mind them, Piggy! I can't wait to see my room!

Robot Piggy: Oh... I knew I forgot something.

Robot Kermit: Uh... oh... um, that's okay, Piggy. I-

Robot Piggy: Moi am just kidding, silly frog! How could moi ever forget vous, frog of my heart, love of my life... come see the closet!

<They follow after her, and Hilda whispers to Robot Kermit>
Hilda: You shouldn't have asked. You almost escaped our fate.

Robot Kermit: She's doing fine. Stop whining.

Hilda: ... I am going to enjoy this.

<With a loving look at her robot frog, Piggy throws open the closet doors>
Robot Piggy: Moi knows what VOUS like.

<The theme she's gone with in this case... is Robot Piggy, but it is not quite so oppressive as the Wayne room. There are photos, artistic sketches, and a large framed painting of Robot Piggy... or perhaps real Piggy, it's not all that easy to tell. There's a pink and green woven hammock strung across the closet, and two muppet plushies cuddled up together on a pillow, a little Kermit and a little Piggy.>

<Robot Kermit is quiet for a few moments, looking around the room, taking it all in. His eyes linger on one particular picture for a good long time.>

Robot PIggy: Kermie?

Robot Kermit: <grinning at her> You do know what I like. This is fantastic honey! <he gives her a quick hug. Her confidence restored, Robot Piggy sweeps them off to the master bedroom... her own>

Robot Piggy: And finally, the piece de resistance... moi's room. As vous know... moi has been... coming to terms with moi's... robotic nature. So, here we are... a tribute to moi's new acceptance of the wonder that is... moi.

<She opens the door... The room is dark, painted grey and in place of a bed, contains an ominous looking metal table. There is little else in the room, save for a dresser that looks more like a large filing cabinet.>

Robot Piggy: So moi, don't you think?

Leyla:... well... it 's certainly... um... robotic.

Robot Kermit: Are you... sure, this is where you want to live?

Robot Piggy: Of course. Moi am a robot, Kermie.

Robot Kermit: Well, so am I, but... uh...

Robot Piggy: It's really too perfect for words, isn't it?

Hilda: ... it is...definately... beyond words.

Wanda: Yes... unspeakable.

Jimmy: <after peering around for a few solemn minutes> Ah like it!

Robot Piggy: Oh, moi am SO happy vous love moi's decorating! Now... to find out who ruined moi's livingroom!

Hilda: Well, that's going to be entertaining anyway.

Wanda: I could definately use the distraction.

Leyla: This... did not go quite as I'd hoped.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Sends a note to Bryan saying:
It's OK, Sam's lost his gun... Erm, or rather, it was taken away by a handy supermagnet. The gun was taken to be smelted into recyclable metal... Maybe I can use it to have the local town artisans craft some charms for me... If I can find any in town that is.
Hope you're OK and have a good night.

Ed "The Count.
*Finishes the message.

Status
Not open for further replies.