Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh hey Erin... So your roomies are going with you. Wise choice, no worries since R'll be looking after you in jolly old Fangland. Say hi to Fughetta for the Count and me should you go up to Faffner Hall.

*Starts humming and singing a little...
You know when that shark bites.
With his teeth babe.
And he shows his...
Pearly whites.

Just a jackknife.
Has old Mac Heathcliff.
And he keeps it...
Outta sight.
*Leaves to see if Catherine's posted more fanfic.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan: *yawns*
Pepe: Hey d'ere, jou, what are jou still doing up? It is way past jour bedtime, hokay?
Ryan: I just got back from the movie, Pepe, gimme a break.
Pepe: I would, except I do not have a Kit-Kat Bar, hokay? How was de movie, by de way.
Ryan: It was good. A little on the short side though, and I missed the begining, so I'll need to see it again.
Pepe: Si, but not tonight, jou need sleep.
Ryan: You're telling me. Night, Pepe.
Pepe: Buenos noches.

BEAR

Reaction score
Beth: Ok Big Bird, Bryan's back, are you ready to show him your surprise?
Big Bird: Yep!
*they go up to room 29 to grab Bryan and bring him outside. Snuffy is there wearing a huge sign that says Welcome Home Bryan signed by all the dorm residents*
Beth, Big Bird, Red, Wanda, Cookie and Snuffy: WELCOME HOME!
Big Bird: I sure did miss you!
Oh, gosh!what a wonderful surprise!...thank you. Coffee and dessert later on in our room for anyone who wants to come. I also have some souveniers to give out!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan: Ooh! COFFEE! *runs to Bry's room*
Clifford: *shakes head* It's gonna be a loooong night, gang.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Glad to see Bryan's back.

Herry: And with souveniers too.

Murray: You got that right. I'm rare and ready to go!

Maurice: You alway are Murray.

Murray: You can count on me to be ready! *races off downstairs and starts out the door to jog*

*yells out to Murray* Be careful! He is such an energetic monster.

Herry: Yep.

Oh this is going to be fun! *jumps for joy*

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: Coffee!
Cookie: Dessert!
Red: Souveniers!
Wanda: What are we waiting for? Let's go to Bryan's room!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Beth... Hope the story's coming along well. Yeah, just waiting for Bryan to open his room for coffee and dessert. Also wondering if you have any ideas what sort of monster or mythic being Wanda could be transformed into. The best I could come up with was Bastedt from Egyptian theology. Just LMK if you have any suggestions. Might have to talk to you again about the plans for my own numbered writings.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Hi Ed, I'll think about what Wanda could become. There's got to be some sort of gothic cat like creature. Stories coming, I also got your message about Annie, will get the details for you soon and respond. Have a good night dear cousin.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Maybe you know of some places to search that might yield better results. Went to www.pantheon.org myself, got some possibilities, but they were mostly male cat creatures. Other than Bastedt, the Cheshire Cat or Dinah (Alice's cat) or a Sphinx or maybe a Werepanther are the only other ones I have available. But I'll wait to hear from you as this could possibly help the plans.

Because of the limited number of spooks and ghouls, (yes, I use the term "limited" even though I have about a hundred master monsters based on Muppets), I think that maybe it would be better to go back to the harem of bats. Gotten a few good ideas from ZootyCutie... Guess I'm still rully undecided which path to pursue.
Oh well, hope to hear from you soon big cousin.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
(in room 7)

Storyteller: All right, everyone, it's a big day tomorrow, so I want everyone all nice and rested tonight.
Nora: But I'm not sleepy...
MN: Oh, trust me, you will be after the flight. I don't sleep well at all on planes...I'd bring a few chamomile tea bags with me, but I've got concerns about customs and all that.
Nora: And I don't know if they'd give you a cup of hot water or anything...as for me, I'm going to have to load up on cold medicines, because the pressure changes in the plane are really bad on my ears.
MN: Oh, man, yeah, like a knife through the tympanic membranes.
Storyteller: Goodness, the way you two are talking, I'm glad I'm going by Fraggle hole.
Nora: Those things can cross the Atlantic?
Storyteller: Oh, we've got different perceptions of time and space in Fraggle Rock. (clears throat) Now go get some rest, all of you. (goes into hut)
Nora: I think that implies to certain Muppet performers-turned-angels as well.
MN: Jim's going to hang around Hampstead a bit, and I heard Richard saying that he'd drop in at Faffner Hall for a bit, and spend the weekend at Knebworth.
Nora: But would we have time to...
MN: Maybe; the GNER tracks go near Knebworth and Faffner Hall.

Status
Not open for further replies.