Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
You know... Could ask around to see if someone'd be interested in watching your roomies for you while you're gone Alex. But since it's about a half a week you'll be gone, it's up to you. LMK and I can check to make arrangements though.
Yeah, that would probably be a good idea. I don't know how well Floyd could take care of both Animal AND Pepe at the same time!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh... Isn't it getting a tad crowded in your room Prawny? Maybe you should wait forBryan to unlock his room door and show he's back before taking Pepe for the weekend.
Just trying to make sure everything's running somewhat close to normal as can be hexpected around this place.

Oh and Alex, LMK if you talked to Kyle about taking care of Animal and Floyd... Or I guess they can take care of themselves while you're gone.
Have a great time in Disneyland. And be sure to tell us about the Muppet Mobile Lab or if you got any Muppet merch and/or pins there.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry:frown:opening room 29 and pulling loads of luggage behind him. Drained from so much travelling, the jet-lagged tourist plops down on his bed for a long nap.)

Erine81981

Reaction score
*relaxing around the dorms* Today is going to be a relaxing day. No one is around to bother me. Grover is at work. Herry is too. Maurice is aslo at work. Murray is playing with Telly outside and i'm going to take a nap. *starts to close eyes but Oscar pops up*

Oscar: Hey tubby!

Oh hey Oscar.

Oscar: *sees the sigh i made* (whispers) This looks to be Kyle's rest day. I'm going to make it the worst day.

So what did you want Oscar?

Oscar: Oh nothing.

Nothihg?

Oscar: That's what i said. Nothing.

Then leave! I'm about to take a nap. Please.

Oscar: Alright if you insist. *leaves and slams the door*

Oh that grouch!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Well, Animal and Floyd are still up for grabs if someone would like to take care of them for a few days, although Animal is really my only worry. :smile: Or they can fend for themselves.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure if I'm going to California Adventure (I really know nothing about the plans that were made, and I think everyone seems to be trying to keep it that way) but I will definetly see what I can find!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds good Alex... Whatever you decide, just LMK before you leave.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: Ok Big Bird, Bryan's back, are you ready to show him your surprise?
Big Bird: Yep!
*they go up to room 29 to grab Bryan and bring him outside. Snuffy is there wearing a huge sign that says Welcome Home Bryan signed by all the dorm residents*
Beth, Big Bird, Red, Wanda, Cookie and Snuffy: WELCOME HOME!
Big Bird: I sure did miss you!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
(in room 7, occupants prepare to vacate the premises for a week in England, starting afternoon of Monday the 21st)

MN: (singing, tossing clothes into suitcase) He's the hairy-handed gent, who ran amuck in Kent...lately he's been overheard in Mayfair...
Nora: (also singing, rummaging through shoes)Better stay away from him...he'll rip your lungs out, Jim...

(up in heaven)
JH: Goodness, I hope not.
R: Man, they should have included that song in the movie.
JH: No, too obvious.

Storyteller: (also singing; throwing items into toiletries bag) Ah-ooo, werewolves of London...
MN: (chuckle) Thank you, Mr. Zevon. All right, everyone, we've got plane tickets in order, and passports for those who need them.
Storyteller: As for me, I'll rely on the Fraggle holes.
MN: We'll meet either at the Muppets' bike path in Battersea Park, or Don and Jim's bench on Hampstead Heath.
JH: Good places, both.
Nora: And on the way up to Edinburgh, we should pass Faffner Hall.
R: And give a wave to Knebworth House as you go; we might drop in and visit the White Lady and the graveyard ghost.

Status
Not open for further replies.