Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan: That's okay with the extra window... Biff and Sully and I actually have a little agreement thing, every ten holes in my wall they fix I get a fourth fixing free. ...How that works, I have no idea.
Clifford: Welcome to my life dude.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Lisa: It's called a discount, Prawnie, but one or both parties involved in that agreement needs to spend more time on Sesame Street.
Rowlf: Hey, how many parties do you need? This one's crazy enough.
Lisa: Yeah, hey, speaking of crazy... Has anyone seen Robin lately?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan: Great, now we've lost Robin.
Ernie: Does he know to find a police officer?
Bert: *lowers eyebrow* I'm sure he watches Sesame Street Ernie, don't worry.
Ryan: *throws popcorn at Lisa* Here.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Lisa: <swats at popcorn> POPCORN! ...No, but really. Anyone seen a six ounce dark green frog?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan and Bert: Shh! Best Actor! *Ryan and Bert exchange glances* That was weird. Hey! Stop that!

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Kermit: (snuggling up with Piggy in the opposite corner of Ryan's room from the OTHER frog and pig which are also snuggling) And your eyes are sooo lovely tonight. And you smell good.
Piggy: (a little overwhelmed by all the public attention) Oooh, Kermie. Vous are so romantic....
Kermit: That's me! (sotto voce) Want to sneak off and go back to the room? I enjoyed cuddling with you in the big recliner on Valentine's eve.
Piggy: (shyly) I...don't think that would be a good idea now. Moi is enjoying the party--the night is so young, and I am so-- (She tosses her golden hair, almost turning enough to see Robot Piggy.)
Kermit: (desperately) --beautiful! (He kisses her, but she is so surprised her eyes stay open and they stared at each other for a moment before laughing and breaking apart.)
PIggy: (flushing a little) Well, Vous are certainly eager tonight.... Why don't we go sit on the couch--with other people around.
Kermit: Um, okay. (He turns and casts a desperate look toward Catherine, who makes little helpless motions with her hands. Kermit takes Miss Piggy to the couch and Catherine sprints over to the other happy couple.)

Catherine: Hi Robot Piggy! Hi Robot Kermit! Wow--it's so nice to see you guys here! Um, in Ryan's room. Want to go for a moonlit walk?
Robot Piggy: Nice sweater. No thank you, dear. We are very happy where we are, aren't we Honeybunch?
Robot Kermit: Sure thing, Sweetie-pie!
(For just a moment, Catherine is lost in, "Awwww." She shakes her head and tries to recover her equilibrium.)
Catherine: Well, um, would you like to, um, have something off the buffet.
Robot Piggy: Not me, dear. I topped off before I came. Are you a quart low Mr. short, green and handsome?
Robot Kermit: Hum um. I'm fine, Dear. Just as long as my arms are full.
Catherine: (biting knuckle) OH, you guys are SO CUTE. But, um, this not what I came over to do.
Robot Piggy: Yes dear?
Robot Kermit: Um hum?
Ryan: (tapping Robot Kermit on the back) Do you know where your nephew--oh! Sorry Robot Kermit! I thought you were, um, the other, um,...because Miss Piggy is um...I mean the other Piggy. Wait--I mean. (He peeks behind Robot Piggy) Oh--it IS you, Robot Piggy.
Robot Piggy: Well--of all the cheek! I ought to--
Robot Kermit: What about Robin? Is he missing?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Bert: *to Lisa* You can have him! He's way too up-tight for me!
Ryan: ...What have I become?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Lisa: ROBIN! There you are! What were you doing under the lampshade? ...Oh. You were sleeping. ...You're... still sleeping. ...Such a wise little frog.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan: I agree whole-half-heartedly-half-whole. ...Huh? *shakes head* Anyway, good night ladies and Rowlf and Chef and Kermit and Robot Kermit and Jimmy and Oscar! Oscars are over, so that means party's over! Good night to you all! We'll see you next time on the-
Clifford: Stop.
Ryan: Right, sorry. Night everyone!
Oscar: Hey! Hey!
Ryan: *sigh* *yawn* What is it Oscar?
Oscar: I just wanted to thank you for throwing such a crummy party for me! Heh heh, night shrimp skewer! *leaves, slams door*
Ryan: *sigh* Muppet Central Dorms were brought to you today by the letter O and the numbers 7 and 9!
Gonzo: Goooood night Clarice!
Camilla: Brawk bawk byuck bawk?!
Gonzo: No one honey, no one! Uh, good night!
Ryan: ...Why me? ...Night folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.