Muppet Central's 2010 Weight Loss Challenge

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Hey guys! Thought I'd give an update.

So, I was kind of due for a physical so I thought I'd go this week. I talked to the doctor about my gaining weight. She said it might have something to do with my new meds but most likely my thyroid is a bit off, so I'm going to get it tested and they might have to change the dosage of my thyroid hormones (yay for taking them EVERY DAY since I was 14. :rolleyes:). BUT it turned out I had only gained about 15 pounds instead of 20 since the last time I was at the doctor, which made me feel a bit better! She agreed with me that diet is the main problem, so I've started to eat less white things like potatoes, fries, rice, and bread, and I'm keeping an eye on my portions. I don't actually own a scale but I'll let you know how it goes! My goal is to lose about 20 pounds.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hey guys! Thought I'd give an update.

So, I was kind of due for a physical so I thought I'd go this week. I talked to the doctor about my gaining weight. She said it might have something to do with my new meds but most likely my thyroid is a bit off, so I'm going to get it tested and they might have to change the dosage of my thyroid hormones (yay for taking them EVERY DAY since I was 14. :rolleyes:). BUT it turned out I had only gained about 15 pounds instead of 20 since the last time I was at the doctor, which made me feel a bit better! She agreed with me that diet is the main problem, so I've started to eat less white things like potatoes, fries, rice, and bread, and I'm keeping an eye on my portions. I don't actually own a scale but I'll let you know how it goes! My goal is to lose about 20 pounds.
Very good Mrs. Pepper! (Gotta love doctors sometimes,huh?:rolleyes: ) Good luck in losing the 20 lbs.!
I just realized I have an appt. w/my neurologist next week (he has the scale where I thought I lost 20 lbs. ) I seriously would LOVE to tell him where he could shove his scale. It was 10 lbs. off!)

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I've lost another pound. I'm finally underneath 250 lbs! (I now weigh 249!) I know, it's only 1 pound underneath 250, but a pound is a pound!

Katzi428

Reaction score
I've lost another pound. I'm finally underneath 250 lbs! (I now weigh 249!) I know, it's only 1 pound underneath 250, but a pound is a pound!
Right! Congrats!:smile:
:shifty::Wait!Did she sayConga-rats?
Rizzo and a bunch of his buddies come by doing the conga
RIZZO!
:shifty:Heh-heh..Sorry
SHEESH! Anyway...way to go Sara!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Today we're going to trade in our Nintendo DSi XL for a Wii Fit Plus system. I'll be able to track my weight on it, and do plenty of exercises as well. I'm so excited!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Today we're going to trade in our Nintendo DSi XL for a Wii Fit Plus system. I'll be able to track my weight on it, and do plenty of exercises as well. I'm so excited!
Sounds good!Hope you have fun.:smile:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Bah, they didn't have any Wii Fit Plus's. I'll be calling them (there are 5 in my area, 4 stand-alone stores and 1 in the mall) to see if they have any.

And unfortunately they have NEVER seen one used yet. People just adore them to DEATH.

Go them I guess?