Muppet Central the Movie!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
meanwhile...

Continuing....

JFS: Yes,I've been exploring and to my surprise found a two-way mirror;one that looked inside Snidley's central control room.I could see Snidley was furious,probably wondering where the lot of us had gone to.To think,he was worried about us<chuckling>.I also wondered if Snidley was alone in the vast scheme of his 'taking over the internet' plan of his,after all every good villan has some sort of animated henchman.Just as I thought,looking through the mirror,I could see a short man(approximately half Snidley's height,looking a lot like the Penguin on a bad day)wandering around the control room.He was carrying some important looking papers in his arms & Snidley was yelling at him.In the words of a Scooby-Doo classic,'You let those snooping kids escape!'.I would imagine Snidley would say something that cornball<laughing>.I have to find the others and show them what I've found.Hey if this is a two-way mirror,I'm kinda scared maybe Snidley is able to see me too,just like I can see him.I better scram,just in case.Then I heard a familiar sound--

Continued...

christyb

Reaction score
In The Computer...

Us captives turned and to our horror the winged creatures had found our captive friends! They came peaceably or so it seemed. Braceing theirselves for the worse the dragon-like creatures approached with their large wings outstretched. When they approached the largest, who was also their apparant leader neither spoke or did a thing except point.

Janicefersure: This can't be good.
Gonzo: Want me to take them down guys??
Link: Gonzo you can't there's at least a hundred of them and only five of us.
Tutterthemouse: What on earth?
*Ringleader points at christyb*
Me: I gotta bad feeling about this.
Creature 1: We've been looking for you forever missy.
Creature 2: Thankfully the boss planted this on you.
*Creature 2 picks off a homing device of some sorts*
Me: *looks to my friends* Sorry guys. RUN!!!!

Each of us headed in a different direction. The others managed to get away via a hole. Just as I was reaching the small hole I felt a tug.

Creature 1: Gotcha you little pain.
Me:*struggling* Why thank you I'll take that as a compliment.

The creature picked me up with little effort and tossed me at the mirror. I was flying through the air and landed in to my surprise at Snidley's feet. Picking my self up I tried to gather my bearings. However, I was soon knocked out. Snidley quickly picked up my body and quickly tied me to a post in the corner.

*Camera cut to Electric Mayhem Bus who saw nothing but my movements*

Scooter: CHRIIIIIISSSSTY!!!!
Ryan: What just happened?
Kyle: I don't know but I gotta feeling we're gonna find out.
*my image cuts out*

*Camera cut to others still falling through the hole*

All: Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
*land with a thud.*
Gonzo: Hahaha that was great! *looks up* I've never seen a place like this before.
Janicefersure: I know where we are!
Tutter: Yes we're.....
Both: in Fraggle Rock!!!!

Erine81981

Reaction score
In Fraggle Rock.....

Gonzo: Whats the name again?
Dee: Fraggle Rock!
Tutter: Its the best place to be. I would never expected to pop up here. Weird?
Gonzo: Where's Link?
Dee: Gees we lost Link now!
Tutter: Come on guys. Lets be Gobos and explore.

So the guys go on w/ their exploring while in another part of FR........
Gobo: Come on Red lets go back. I don't see anything.
Red: Gobo when are you to give up? They have to be around here somewhere.
Sprocket: Woof woof woof bark bark arf arf!!! (sniff sniff) *runs after the smell*
Red: Sprocket on to something.
Gobo: Hang on Red! He gets carried away sometimes.

Back on the Electric Mayhem Bus
Me: Are we there yet Dr. Teeth?
Dr. Teeth: Almost!
Ryan: Oh I'm getting so nervous.
Me: Grover, Cookie and Herry!? *looks over to see them asleep* Theres just no use for three blue monsters I guess. *chuckles*
Me: *calls Bunsan and Beaker* Are you there?
Bunsan: *over the phone* Yes Kyle?
Me: Have you figured out anything?
Bunsan: Expect for that Christys been kidnapped again.
Ryan: We saw but what happened?
Bunsan: Some kind of drangon characters came and grabbed her. They had been seeking her from the divice she had on her.
Scooter: *sobbing* Shes gone forever! I'll never see her again!
Ryan: Its ok Scooter. We'll get that bad guy real good.
Me: Any new stuff to help us out?
Bunsan: Yes! I'll be sending you them through trasnproter. Good luck guys.
Me: Thanks Bunsan. *hangs up phone*

Over at "Muppet Central central"
Christy: What are ya'll going to do to me?
Snidley: Nothing to your expencts. We want to know why ya'll are so into this web site?
Christy: Why should I tell you anything?!
Snidley: Because I have your friends in there, if you forgot.
Christy: I don't think they're in there. They escaped! Hpmh!
Snidley: Your bluffing!
Christy: Try me!
Snidley goes over to the computers and starts cheaking his handy work but seems he can't find anyone of them. He seems to go into a rage of words that we can't hear because we have put up a censor black tape over his mouth.
Snidley: What have you done with them?!
Christy: I didn't do anything w/ them.
Snidley: We'll since I can't find them, your going back in there! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....Dragon Creatures rise out of your cambers! *a big red looking claw hand comes out of the computer and grabs Christy and pulls her back in..."You won't get away with this you mean mean man!! ARRRGGG!!!!"

SomeWhere over in Fraggle Rock....... Countines......

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Continued...

Gobo, Red and Sprocket follow the scent to find a dazed and fearful creature.
Creature, holding his hand to his quivering mouth: "Where aaaaam I? I want my mommy and my blankie!"
Red: "Hey, I know you. You're... what's his name's roomate. Link Hogthrob!"
Link: "I am? Oh yes, I am."
After composing himself a little, Link recognizes Red as one of the Fraggles he had heard about last Christmas when the Muppets went to Grizzly Farms.

Link: Have you seen my friends? There's a blue weirdo, a human boy and a human girl. They go by the names of...
Red, interrupting: "Sure, I know who they are, come on, let's see if we can find them."
The party set out to find the other captives roaming the tunnels of Fraggle Rock.
Continued...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Continued...

Meanwhile... The dragonlike creatures drew Christy back into the depths of their cyber-chambers inside the computer world. Suddenly, Christy saw something she couldn't understand. Christy: "Well, I'm not sure how I'll explain this one to the rest of the guys."

What Christy witnessed was the following sequence of events. A familiar blue-scaled dragon approached the dragonlike creature's leader. Both grunted to each other as if in conversation, and it seemed as if they both understood each other. The red-clawed leader had been assigned guard duty and was keeping watch over his doomed damsel detainee. The blue-scaled dragon came over and convinced the leader to take some well-deserved rest time. The blue dragon assured the leader that he'd keep watch over the perloined prisoner. Once the red-clawed leader had gone back to his own chamber, the blue dragon seized the opportunity to go to work. First, he tore off the prison bars with his mighty choppers. He then offered Christy a satchel of peaches from the neighboring trees he gathered before starting the escape attempt. He gestured Christy to mount his back, grunting to her in what she barely discerned as gibberish. But the dragon managed to make one thing clear to her: "Fraggle Rock".
Yes, this was Red Fraggle's legendary Blue Dragon and he would fly Christy back to the rest of the party down in the rock's tunnels.
Continued...

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure, Gonzo and TuttertheMouse wandered through the caverns of Fraggle Rock. Behind them, the sounds of scraping could be heard.
"What's that?" TuttertheMouse asked nervously.
"Just the cave settling," JaniceFerSure said unconvincingly.
"Come on," said Gonzo. "Let's keep moving."
The trio walked slowly and stayed huddled close together. The scraping sound grew closer.
"Don't look behind you," said JaniceFerSure. "Maybe whatever it is will just go away."
Suddenly, a very loud noise was heard and the trio nearly jumped out of their skins. TuttertheMouse took off running with JaniceFerSure and Gonzo at his heels. The noise did not stop and grew louder.
"Wait a minute!" shouted Gonzo. "That's Christyb!"
They turned around and saw Christyb flying a magical looking blue dragon.
"It's about time I found you guys," Christyb said with a grin.

Meanwhile, at MuppetCentral Headquarters...

"Okay, Flabbly Marxton...be ready for global domination!" commanded Snidley Spyware to his ugly little henchman.
"Uh, you got it, b-b-boss," stuttered Flabbly. "Say, do you hear something kind of weird?"
Snidley did not need to answer because at that moment, the door burst in and a bunch of Muppets rushed in led by Docnzhoss and Erine81981. Docnzhoss ran toward Flabbly and knocked him to the ground.
"Minions!!!" Snidley shouted. "Attack!!!"
Dozens of winged creatures burst forth from the computer and attacked the heroes. Muppets were scrambling, ducking under desks and finding corners to crouch in. Erine81981 found Flabbly's walking cane and began swinging it like a club. Creatures were knocked unconscious but there were just too many of them. Docnzhoss was busy bludgeoning two creatures with his fists when an idea came to mind. He ran outside to the bus where Herry, Grover and Cookie Monsters were still sleeping.
"Hey guys, wake up!"
They all woke with a start.
"Are we there yet?" asked Grover sleepily.
"You betcha," answered Docnzhoss. "And guess what? There are dozens of monster shaped cookies and they all need hugs."
"Cookies?!" asked Cookie excitedly.
"Hugs?!" asked Grover excitedly.
Before Docnzhoss knew it, the three monsters had rushed inside. Immediately, Cookie grabbed a creature and tried to take a bite of its wing.
"This not cookie!" he stated. "But this bad creature!"
Cookie Monster swung the creature round and round and released it. It soared through the air and hit the wall with an awful force. Across the room, Grover was busy pulling creatures towards him and hugging the air out of them.
"Oh, you poor creatures just need lots and lots of love!" he shouted happily.
Meanwhile, the other Muppets had gathered up the courage to stage an attack of their own. Dr. Teeth and Floyd tag-teamed a creature and left it unconscious. Rowlf and Sam Eagle grabbed a creature and tossed in back into the computer. Animal had three creatures in his arms, all struggling to escape his wrath.
After a few brief moments of extreme mayhem, the remaining creatures fled in fear and flew out the door of Muppet Central Headquarters. A celebration erupted among the Muppets and their fans, but Docnzhoss quickly ruined the mood.
"Hey great job, guys!" he declared. "But where's Christyb? And for that matter, where's Snidley and his henchman?"
The group looked around and indeed saw no sign of Christyb, Snidley or Flabbly.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Back down at Fraggle Rock.......

Gobo, Red, Link and Sprocket sitll hadn't seen the others yet but about that time a Blue Dragon flew by w/ Christy, Gonzo, Dee, and Ryan on his back. The gang were glad to see Link was fine and Gobo, Red and Sprocket were also glad to see the Muppet Central Gang was in good hands too

Gobo: Glad to see ya'll are all ok. Red and Mokey are ones who saw what had happened.
Red: Whoopppieeee!! My other dragon is back. I knew that he would come in handy some day. Thanks pal. *rubs his head*
Christy: Glad to see you guys. I figured I would never get to meet any of ya'll.
Ryan: Red thats one cool dragon you have there.
Red: Thanks Ryan.
Gonzo: This has been one WONDERFUL DAY!!! Aha ha ha ha ha...Waaaahooow!!
Dee: Oh Gonzo. This is one awsome place to be. Glad to have been able to be here. Can we visit anytime?
Gobo: Sure you can. We need more friends.

*Mokey, Boober and Wembley come into the sence*
Mokey: Glad to see everyone is ok.
Wembely: Wow! I've never seen this many friends in my life. I never figured we had some many fans out in outer space.
Boober: So is anyone hungry for some raddies stew?
Everyone: YEA!
Gobo: Fellow me! *starts playing his gutair*

*They break out into a song*

Gobo: Hip, hip, hip, hip, hip, hip, hip, hip!
Everyone: Hooray!
Boober: We're gonna dance and sing all day.
Gonzo: We're number one, we had our fun and now it's time to eat!

Everyone: (Hip, hip hooree!) Hip, hip hooree!
Dee: Let's shout for you and me
Ryan: We did our best to meet the test and now it's time for tea.

Everyone: (Hip hip hooray!) Hip hip hooray! We're gonna dance and sing all day!
Link:We're number one and we've just begun and now it's time to eat.
Gobo: Hip, hip, hip, hip hooray!

Mokey, Red and Blue Dragon: We're going to dance and sing all day.
Christy: We excaped them all, we can stand up tall and now it's time for stew.

Everyone: Hip hip hip hip hooroo!
Wembely: Let's shout for me and you.
Ryan: We foiled the foe, we laid them low so on to something new.

Everyone: Hip hip hip hip hooree!
Let's shout for you and me.
We beat the beast, so we'll have a feast and now it's time for tea.
Hip hip hip hip hooray!
We're gonna dance and sing all day.
We beat them all, we can stand up tall and now its time to eat.
And now it's time to eat.
Hip hip hip hip hooray! Yeah!

So the gang goes on w/ their adventure down at "Fraggle Rock" not knowing that Sidley and Crew is still on their trail.....

Continued...

christyb

Reaction score
Down at Fraggle Rock....

(I've always wanted do say that :smile:)

Our friends were all in Boober's place enjoying raddish stew and doozer sticks. Christyb had just finished explaining what had happened to her.

Me: I've alway's wanted to try one of these *holds up a Doozer stick*
Tutter: We're living a Muppet fans dream.
JaniceFS: I wouldn't exactly call this a dream.
Me: Seriously guys. Snidley has me pinned down. I don't know how he keeps finding me but he does. I think I need to go back into cyberspace and throw him off my trail. I don't want anything to happen to the Rock.
Wembley: Something happen to the Rock! Why that would be terrible!
Me: I know. *thinks a moment* I gotta plan. Here's what we do.

I quickly explain that I would try and re-enter cyberspace via Doc's computer. While I was doing that Gobo and the others would seal off the entrance to Fraggle Rock that we had orginally come through. In the middle of this we were interruppted.
Fraggle Messenger: Postcard for Gobo. *sees us "silly creatures" and stares in amazement. Dan, Diana, and I wave*
Gobo: I'll take that now you didn't see anything, right??
Fraggle Messenger: But aren't those.....
Gobo: No they're an art project that Boober is working on.*shoves messenger out the door. * Hey guys it's a postcard from my Uncle Traveling Matt (aside: I couldn't resist, sorry)

Dear Nephew Gobo,
Seems as if the silly creatures are having a crisis. Either that or they have new pets. These things seem to be large-lizardlike and have wings. They are looking intently for what seems to be a Christy *Wembley:Hey isn't that your name???* I have followed them intently to find out what this "Christy" thing is but I cannot. That is all for now.
With Love Your,
Uncle Traveling Matt.

Everyone looks up silently at me and stares with wide eyes.
Me: I never knew I was so popular. *tries to lighten the mood* Well no time like the present. Let's roll people...er..Fraggles...Pig...and Whatevers.

We all leap to action to our various spots. Mokey and Red leading me to Doc's and the others to seal off Fraggle Rock from cyberspace. After rushing by a very confused Doc and explaining how big a fan I was I ran to the computer, told everyone to step back, and sent an email. Immediately I was back inside the internet. This time the scene had changed to something outta spy movie.

Me: What the???...*looks down dressed in black from head to toe.* Not gonna ask. I gotta evil man to distract.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Meanwhile, back at the MBH, things are getting intense. So they do what any muppet would-- they sang about it...

Gonzo (to Janice): Have you heard?
Janice (to Floyd): Have you heard?
Floyd (to Chef): Have you heard?
Chef: Haffee hood?

Gonzo: Have you heard? They've got a plan
They're going to stop that evil man!
I heard it from a little bird *points to Camilla*
Have you heard? Have you heard?

Rowlf: Have you heard? Is it true?
They know just what they have to do.
Look out for that lemon curd *Fozzie throws lemon curd across the room*
Have you heard? Have you heard?

Swedish Chef: Groomee noome noonoo lerd.
Haffee hood? Haffee hood?

Bunsen: I wonder if the story's true.
Beaker: Meep meep meep. Mee mo moo.
Meep meep meep meep meep meep me-me-meep
Bunsen: Have you heard? Have you heard?

Animal: HEARD- HEARD-HEARD-HEARD!
Sam: Oh! Must we sing at every oppurtunity

(Aside: Wow, I'm quite proud of my song!)

christyb

Reaction score
Somewhere in Cyberspace

*Leans down and pants*
Me: Oh man either I'm chasing a hologram or an hologram is chasing me. Now I know why I don't play video games. Wait a minute I'm back in the middle. *looks up and spies two way mirror.* I wonder. I mean I've been through the thing from both sides at least twice. Well here goes. *Jumps for it*

I jump through the mirror to land back in Muppet Central central. Much to the surprise of the others.

Scooter: Christy!!!!