Muppet Central Radio

Ernie101

Reaction score
hey i cant get muppet radio to work i go to save it and i dont know where to save it to

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There is nothing to save. You need to click on the "listen" button and follow the steps below from our FAQ... If you need any more help, please let us know.

How do I listen to Muppet Central Radio?

The first time you listen to Muppet Central Radio, you will need to select an audio player. This can be done in two simple steps.

When you click on the little yellow speaker button, a popup window will appear. Then, follow the prompts and either select our recommended player, Player365 or you can choose from a variety of other audio players. Your performance will vary that is why we recommended Player365 for the best listening experience. The small plug-in will automatically download in a few seconds. When you listen, the player will connect you if for some reason your connection is lost.

Click here to listen. Let us know what you think about Muppet Central Radio.

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
No worries... it doesn't cost anything. Just listen and enjoy! :smile:

Ernie101

Reaction score
YES!!!!!!!!!!! i love this station especially the nasty dan song

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As Cindy mentioned, Muppet Central Radio is free to listen to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In a couple weeks on August 1st, a lot of stations on Live365.com will move to "premium status" which means the listener has to pay to listen to those stations.

However, Muppet Central Radio will remain free to listen for everyone as we'll continue to pay the streaming and licensing fees on our end.

Luke

Reaction score
The only song you'll pay for is 'Rubber Duckie' - you must deposit a dime into your disk drive every time you hear a 'quack' or the browser will divert to Henson.com

Luke
(thats a joke by the way)

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
The only song you'll pay for is 'Rubber Duckie' - you must deposit a dime into your disk drive every time you hear a 'quack' or the browser will divert to Henson.com

Luke
(thats a joke by the way)
What about if it's Rubber Duckie sung in spanish? :wink: