Muppet Central Forum Dictionary... wiki?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Hi everybody! Over the last few days, a few mods and I have been starting to beef up a brand new website, but it needs YOUR help. Yes, YOU! Because:

http://mctionary.wetpaint.com/ is the official home for the Muppet Central Forum Dictionary!.

Now, I think this needs clarification. This isn't a Muppet Dictionary; we have the Muppet Wiki for that! This is a MC FORUM dictionary, but maybe it would be more appropriately named as an Encyclopedia. This is the place to document, celebrate, and explain everything that makes Muppet Central Forum unique! And to make it truly complete, we would need YOUR input!

I encourage everyone to join, add info to their profile,and create their own member page in the Members New and Old section. We are lacking alot of content in the Fan-Fiction section, and there is NOTHING in the wiki in regards to the puppetry section of this forum! So please join, look around, and if something you feel should be posted for everyone to read isn't there yet, please don't be shy to add it!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Yes! Please come join us! It's tremendous fun and we really need some more member input! One thing though, try not to edit other member's pages in the Members New and Old Section, that would just be rude. :smirk:

Beauregard

Reaction score
This site has already led me down many fun memory-lanes, but it needs everyone elses' memories and some organisation also! Come join us, tres fun!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yes, thank you! Real testimonies from semi-real people.

The wiki is particularly lacking when it comes to:

*Puppetry (ex., members who frequent the puppetry forum, shows you guys make, etc.) I'd really like to see people contribute to this (currently non-existent) section!
*The MC Dorms game (Count,this is your territory)
*All the old roleplays and stuff we used to do, like Muppets Survivor and Big Brother
*Games in General
*Fanfiction stuff
*Fan ART

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
I'll work on the fanfiction part.
Guess which username I joined as? ;P

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Feels left out. :cry: How come other mods got asked about this and not...
*Quickly gets over it.
But hey... Just gimme a link, registration process, and then the gloves are off!

BTW: Funny you should be building this as I found an old version of the dorms file I have saved.
:eek: :scary:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well, I joined, but I'm honestly too tired to write up a profile now.
:frown: I'll be sure and do it tomorrow though. I'll also be putting up an immage as soon as I can.
Was the hoast Wetpaint a coincidence?
:wink:

Beauregard

Reaction score
*Feels left out. :cry: How come other mods got asked about this and not...
*Quickly gets over it.
But hey... Just gimme a link, registration process, and then the gloves are off!

BTW: Funny you should be building this as I found an old version of the dorms file I have saved.
:eek: :scary:
She meant mods of the Wiki, not mods of MC. It was only her, me and Prawnie there really. We just wanted to set up a bit of a framework before breaking it to the experts, and the world!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh... Mods of Wiki... Picky, picky, picky.
*Insert Oscar smilie, whichever one it is.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Just joined! How fun! I need a picture to insert on the members page. I'll try and find one to add, unless anyone else finds a picture that suits me first!