Muppet cakes coming in November to Hannafords

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
saw these while i was there picking up a cake for a party tonight, they told me they will be available in november

Drtooth

Reaction score
Pretty cute, but it would be even better if they had a cake topper set with figurines. I'd LOVE to collect more of those kinds of things but there aren't any bakery outlets near me that sell them.

And I'm desperately trying to track down the Yu Yu Hakusho figurine and TMNT magnet sets. I have a Kung Fu Panda one I quite like.

Walter

Reaction score
Cool! It's awesome to see Floyd on the top cake:sing:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Pretty cute, but it would be even better if they had a cake topper set with figurines. I'd LOVE to collect more of those kinds of things but there aren't any bakery outlets near me that sell them.

And I'm desperately trying to track down the Yu Yu Hakusho figurine and TMNT magnet sets. I have a Kung Fu Panda one I quite like.
yea i thought the same but from looking in the book its seems this is the norm for the future of cakes no more toppers

dwmckim

Reaction score
Nifty - now YOU - yes, YOU can now join the group of flatheaded lifeless Muppet posers while having your cake and eating it too.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
come on no need to be that negative about it...its a small step into merchandise

dwmckim

Reaction score
Not being negative - just my typical snarky humor. I love the idea but everyone knows how i hate the Muppet posers and now we can all have our chance to join their ranks!

It's a good innovative idea. I think from here on out all poser photos should be eaten after they're printed.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Decopac made two icing cake decs like these back in the mid 90's. I have a pic of them somewhere.