Muppet Books Available on 2/11/2014

muppetlover123

Reaction score

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I already found a copy of the Muppets Most Wanted junior novelization. Didn't buy it, but I did look at the first and last pages (I'll be surprised if the movie has the same ending).

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Today I bought a copy of the junior novel, and I still haven't read it. I just glanced through a few pages. There's a few things that are different from what I expected based on the commercials. And there's an obscure character who gets a line who didn't have any dialogue in the previous movie, who seems to get a role (based on looking at just part of one paragraph). And I've barely seen this character in the commercials (I can't even remember if I've seen him in the commercials, probably have).

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Well, I just finished reading the book. No, I don't plan on posting spoilers (unless you ask, and I'll send it as a private message). Some things from the trailer make more sense. There's some scenes that came before scenes I would have expected to come later. And something that I feel kinda spoil the happy ending of the last movie.

galagr

Reaction score
My physic Muppet fan skills are telling me that the character in question is...Lips, Robin, or Thog. Most likely Lips. Dave Goelz actually said Lips will be getting a line, and Robin's only scheduled to have a cameo. As for Thog, well, I don't think the big guy has found his voice yet!

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Well, I just finished reading the book. No, I don't plan on posting spoilers (unless you ask, and I'll send it as a private message). Some things from the trailer make more sense. There's some scenes that came before scenes I would have expected to come later. And something that I feel kinda spoil the happy ending of the last movie.
How was the last movie's ending spoiled?