Muppet Baby plush/DVD sets premiere at Target

Klonoa

Reaction score
I don't know if this is old news or not, but I did just see a TV commercial yesterday of the Muppet Babies plushes w/ DVD. It mainly featured Miss Piggy, and the girl playing with Baby Piggy was putting way too much powder and makeup on the Piggy plush. At first I thought it was a new plush toy, 'Baby Piggy Make Up Doll' or something. But at the end they showed the other plushes briefly and said they all came with the DVD so I knew then that it was the same line that I got Baby Gonzo from at Target. Anyone else see this wacky commercial?

--Klonoa

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Haven't seen the Piggy spot but have seen one for Kermit, so there are obviously at least two of them.

Klonoa

Reaction score
What does the kid do to poor Baby Kermit? I nearly felt sorry for the Baby Piggy plush as the girl kept slapping her snout with the powder puff.

--Klonoa

jediX

Reaction score
Huh...weird. What network/time did you see this?

Klonoa

Reaction score
Well...let's see...the only things I watched on TV yesterday were the news at 6 and The Simpsons right after that. And I can't even remember what channels those were on...my memory is horrible. Too many video games.

--Klonoa

jediX

Reaction score
I just saw a Fozzie one during Spongebob, so I'm thinking there's one per character.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
That would be very cool... Hopefully then they will do one with Rowlf once that one comes out. I would love to see Rowlf doing something again. :sympathy: What did Fozzie and Kermit do in their commercials?

jediX

Reaction score
A kid was playing w/ a top hat and the Fozzie, supposedly putting on a joke show or something. Then it showed a clip of MB Foz getting hit w/ a tomato. That was pretty much it, though.

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
floydnjanicefan said:
That would be very cool... Hopefully then they will do one with Rowlf once that one comes out. I would love to see Rowlf doing something again. :sympathy: What did Fozzie and Kermit do in their commercials?
Hey that reminds me: Someone told me recently that they're planning on DVD plushes of Scooter and Skeeter! Does anyone know if there's any grain of truth to this?

Klonoa

Reaction score
I saw the Baby Gonzo plush commercial today. It made no sense. It started out showing a plate of macaroni and cheese and it said, "Like mac and cheese, Gonzo and me!" And then this girl and her Gonzo plush did all sorts of things, from wresting with each other to playing detective (I think, it was hard to tell). I wasn't really paying too much attention to it, but I still don't know what that mac and cheese part has to do with anything. I half expected the girl to try and cram mac and cheese into the Gonzo plush. These Muppet Babies plush commercials always take me by surprise.

--Klonoa