Muppet Baby plush/DVD sets premiere at Target

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
One thing still bugs me: Why don't they release Babies Kermit and Animal in the outfits they had on the show? Babies Kermit , Piggy, and Animal are just recycled patterns from beanie versions they had in the mid-90s..>.<

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I don't know :sympathy: I haven't seen them yet, but I've started looking for the dolls. Hopefully I'll find one soon. One episode or not per doll, I guess it's better than nothing?

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
I am really disappointed that they are not coming out with a Scooter or a Skeeter. They were an important part of the show. Or are there plans to release them at a later date? :wink:

jediX

Reaction score
Never know. Releasing just Rowlf & Animal by themselves does seem a bit odd...

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Great news for me, I just saw the dolls yesterday! They're kinda... ugly though :eek: Or at least not what I expected.

jediX

Reaction score
Yea, I prefer the Sababa or the Muppetvision ones but still, better than nothing! :concern:

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
Definately! Look how well Sababa did the Fraggles! Those are the best incarnations I've seen!:smile: As for Scooter and Skeeter....Maybe they'll be released in PVCs or something.

And on that note, I'd love it if they would come out with multiple pics of the Babies instead of reusing the same pose for each character over and over and over again...>.<

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Are they coming out with Muppet Babies PVC's? I would definitely get them if they did...

jediX

Reaction score
Dunno, but I have most of the ones they made in the late 80's.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
jediX said:
Dunno, but I have most of the ones they made in the late 80's.
I have Muppet Babies' Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, and Rowlf PVCs from the late 80's. Does anyone know what other characters were made. I am guessing that there was probably a Miss Piggy, but was there also Muppet Babies PVCs of Scooter, Skeeter, and Animal ?