Muppet Babies

Jackie

Reaction score
She made one appearance I think...

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Are you sure? I could be wrong but I just don't remember that. When was she on?

radionate

Reaction score
I never saw her, but what folks are saying that have seen her was that she was on one of the last episodes. She was a bit older then the older babies, and she helped teach them to read.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>I never saw her, but what folks are saying that have seen her was that she was on one of the last episodes. She was a bit older then the older babies, and she helped teach them to read<<<

Are you talking about Janice? I think in later years Bean Bunny, Janice, and Statler/Waldorf joined the cartoon. Oddly enuff JAnice was like an early teen in the show. There are some other odd 'timeline' stuff...the proposed Muppet High cartoon, as well as the various Muppet kid/teen books.

kansasteen14

Reaction score
I remember the following muppets on the show:
Kermit
piggy
Scooter
Skeeter
Gonzo
Fozzie
Rowlf
Animal
Bean Bunny
Bunsen
and Beaker.

if someone has an episode with others please could i have a copy,heck could anyone get me a copy of any muppet baby episode.also how old were Stalder and waldorf?

DarthGonzo

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
It's supposed to be a child's eye view of the world, like why you don't see (or understand the language of) the adults in Snoopy. Besides, many successful cartoon characters walk around with no head, Sara Bellum, Dr. Claw, Mom and Dad of Cow and Chicken
What's funny is that the Mom and Dad REALLY didn't have any heads on Cow and Chicken. Their bodies really did stop at the waist. Several episodes hinted around this. In one episode Cow and Chicken are searching for something in Cow's closet and she pulls out a pair of upper human bodies, one male and one female. Chicken gives her a look and she tells him, "It's my science project." The final "IM Weasel" cartoon featured Weasel and Baboon as detectives trying to figure out who rubbed out (erased) the characters from the Cow and Chicken cartoons. As it turns out, the entire cartoon is nothing but Cow's nightmare. Mom and Dad run in to comfort her and she says, "It was horrible! You were only half there!" Pull out to reveal, for the first time, Mom and Dad in full view, nothing but two pairs of legs. Both parents begin to laugh hysterically, like they always do. "Well", says Chicken, "at least WE'RE normal." END!!

Alot of older 40s and 50s cartoons included human characters whose faces were never seen. The most famous is probably Mammy Two-Shoes, the maid from the original Tom and Jerry cartoons.

DarthGonzo

Reaction score
Originally posted by kansasteen14
I remember the following muppets on the show:
Kermit
piggy
Scooter
Skeeter
Gonzo
Fozzie
Rowlf
Animal
Bean Bunny
Bunsen
and Beaker.

if someone has an episode with others please could i have a copy,heck could anyone get me a copy of any muppet baby episode.also how old were Stalder and waldorf?
Remember guys, Robin was in Muppet Babies too. He was a tadpole in a fishbowl who got into a lot of trouble when he hopped into the novel "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea" and the rest of the babies had to go find him.

I heard that the Janice episode had her coming over to read to the babies, but in reality she didnt know how to read so she made it up as she went along. I'd love to know who voiced her and what she sounded like.

Jackie

Reaction score
Everytime i see your screen name I think "Dirth Nader" LOL!