Muppet Babies

beaker

Reaction score
>>How come they never showed Nanny's face on Muppet Babies?<<

Because the very fabric of the universe would crumble into infinite entropy chaos.

///beaker///

Drtooth

Reaction score
It's supposed to be a child's eye view of the world, like why you don't see (or understand the language of) the adults in Snoopy. Besides, many successful cartoon characters walk around with no head, Sara Bellum, Dr. Claw, Mom and Dad of Cow and Chicken, the Cheif on the obscure James Hound. Even the President walks around with no head lately! Of course, you can't tell. I don't think he uses it that much

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
It's supposed to be a child's eye view of the world, like why you don't see (or understand the language of) the adults in Snoopy. Besides, many successful cartoon characters walk around with no head, Sara Bellum, Dr. Claw, Mom and Dad of Cow and Chicken, the Cheif on the obscure James Hound. Even the President walks around with no head lately! Of course, you can't tell. I don't think he uses it that much
The greatest is Mrs. Herman in the Roger Rabbit shorts! Who can forget her?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate

The greatest is Mrs. Herman in the Roger Rabbit shorts! Who can forget her?
Well, it was a partial list. I could have also included the stereotyped African American Maid in Tom and Jerry!

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
Speaking of Nanny, how come they created a human character instead of another Muppet! They could have had Hilda or someone look after the Babies!:smile:

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Speaking of Nanny, how come they created a human character instead of another Muppet! They could have had Hilda or someone look after the Babies<<<

I still always wondered what was up with nanny's tights.
and why was janice somewhat older then them all? hmmm...
good thing muppet babies isnt part of the muppet continuity!