Muppet Babies Rule

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Man, muppet babies rule! I miss the show so much! It's a fun show to watch! It's really funny how they use their imagination! I like it when kermit says "Sheesh" :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I love it and enjoyed every episode. I hope they come out with it on DVD. I would buy them. All seasons.

christyb

Reaction score
Muppet Babies is one of those things you either love or hate. Me, I grew up with the show (I also grew up a tv junkie but that's another story). It's my personal reason for getting hooked on the Muppets. I have fond memories of the show. And I loved it.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I always watched it, but never realized how fantastic it was or how much I appreciated it until years later

Bootsy

Reaction score
It was alright.

It was alright I especially enjoyed it when they showed it on t.v.I'm sure they will eventually put them on DVD. I'm pretty sure i seen a few muppet one but not the muppet babies. :smile:

Fiery Princess

Reaction score
I too loved the Muppet Babies as a kid. I miss those little guys!! For my 21st birthday, my best friend got me a plush baby Kermit keychain...he chills in my car because I didn't want him to get dirty. People look at me a bit odd when they have to ride in the car with baby Kermit all the time but I really don't care because "Kermie" is adorable!! :smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I have only a vary vague meory of the show. I have read an episode guide, but I was wondering, does anyone know ware I can find sound clips or songs from the show?
Thanks.

Kate