Muppet Babies reference on Garfield and Friends

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Oh yes the Heatcliff DVD's there are three of them, "Terror of the Neighborhood” “Fish Tales,” and then the Heathcliff movie wich is basicaly a bunch of reg ep's tied together by Heathcliff telling stories to his nephews.

I'm not found on how they say 9 episodes on the DVD's when it's not 9 full shows but rather 9 single cartoons. 7 are heathcliff and 2 are Catillac Cats cartoons.

But I do like how the DIC company has been put out many DVD's of thier shows. I haven't seen them all in stores (like the Littles) but i have all the ones I want for now, which is basicaly Heathcliff and the one Mairo Bros 3 one. some are at stores like Media Play others at at drug stores. I hope for more Mario and maybe even an All Dogs go to Heaven the Series DVD. I haven't seen the Inspector Gadget one though, only garbage boy.... i mean gadget boy.

McFraggle

Reaction score
Zack the Dog said:
Oh yes the Heatcliff DVD's there are three of them, "Terror of the Neighborhood” “Fish Tales,” and then the Heathcliff movie wich is basicaly a bunch of reg ep's tied together by Heathcliff telling stories to his nephews.

I'm not found on how they say 9 episodes on the DVD's when it's not 9 full shows but rather 9 single cartoons. 7 are heathcliff and 2 are Catillac Cats cartoons.
I bought "Fish Tales." I too like how they claim it is 9 "episodes." So which is better "Terror of the Neighborhood" or "Fish Tales?" I didn't see "Terror..." at Wal Mart. :smile:

MustangRockstar

Reaction score
I keep seeing Fishtales at Wal-mart myself.

Though I am still waiting for Disney to open their vaults and release Ducktales and Rescue Rangers.

Hopefully they follow the Garfield approach {Can't wait for set 2}.

McFraggle

Reaction score
MustangRockstar said:
I keep seeing Fishtales at Wal-mart myself.

Though I am still waiting for Disney to open their vaults and release Ducktales and Rescue Rangers.
We can only hope. :excited:

MustangRockstar

Reaction score
I do think it'll happen eventually. I mean if you would have told me two years ago that we'd see the tv show explosion like we have, I wouldn't believe it.

But studios are starting to realize that people really like the concept of tv on dvd and it makes a lot of sense really. It gives people a chance to sit back and see fav. episodes and characters in more situations than just a movie and they take a while to go through. You can watch them in half-hour increments every night.

In many cases the shows have never looked better. You're essentially seeing your favorite shows in the best detail possible.

McFraggle

Reaction score
It is cool and the "TV on DVD" craze is one of the best things to come from the DVD explosion. :smile:

MustangRockstar

Reaction score
Good now watch it before Volume 2 comes out in 4 weeks.

Speaking of, has anyone else had any trouble finding the new Garfield Holiday DVD?

Erine81981

Reaction score
I know I have. I've been to lots of stores. The thing is that I went to Kmart since thats where I got Garfield as himself and Garfield and Friends vol. 1 but I didn't go on the date that Holiday Celebration and I'm thinging that is got sold out. I had someone call Hastings in Abliene and they said thay hadn't got there shipment in and they would put me down for one but I didn't have one. I hope I can find in before Thanksgiving.