Muppet Babies Live! (Student Actors)

CoOKiE

Reaction score
i actually thought it was funny and educational. You have to have the theatre imagination for it to work. Yea, the costumes weren't muppet work... but for a stage play, i thought it worked pretty well. And i LOVE how they show Nanny.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I agree, the show itself was great. My only question is, what the heck was it? I mean, where and when was it from, ETC. Very funny, and really weird at the beginning!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I have NO IDEA why anybody who posts anything at YouTube just cannot seem to hold the camera steady or do steady pans?? I can't watch most videos there when it is like that.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I guess if you can't hold a camera, you can't hole people attention to well either. Funny stuff.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I saw that before. It's a really good parody of Muppet Babies, they really knew their details. Plus, it had a good message.

According to YouTube, "After watching the Rodney King beating video, the Muppet Babies learn of the concept of race and begin to question whether they can still be friends with one another. Join Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzy, Gonzo, Rowlf, and Animal on their discoveries.

This was a sketch performed by the Theatre Rice Comedy Troupe in November 2002 at UC Berkeley."

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Hahahah that's the funniestthing I seen in a long time Nice find!!