Muppet Babies DVD Box Sets

minor muppetz

Reaction score
features

besides muppet morsels and Commentary, is there anything that you people think would make a good feature? one thing that would be cool as feature would be bonus episodes of little muppet monsters. after all, that show was shown after muppet babies in it's second season.of course, i'd rather have all 10 episodes in one 3-5 disc set. even though the show wasn't popular, disney could use images of the animated muppets as the selling point. and there aren't many episodes, so the whole series could be released once and then over with.

every season of muppet babies had 13 episodes. many shows with 13 episodes in a season (like garfield and friends, or ren and stimpy) have had two seasons put together in one set. do you people think it would be better for two seasos to be availible in one boxed set, or for each season to be released individually?

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
I Forgot the Little Muppet Monster they should through that on a 2 disc dvd 14.99 us

unclematt

Reaction score
I dont think it is a good sign that you both got the same E-mail back.

MustangRockstar

Reaction score
if muppet show and fraggle rock sell well, i think we'll see muppet babies eventually.

disney is just starting to figure out the tv show on dvd craze isnt going away anytime soon.

unclematt

Reaction score
MustangRockstar said:
if muppet show and fraggle rock sell well, i think we'll see muppet babies eventually.

disney is just starting to figure out the tv show on dvd craze isnt going away anytime soon.
true that