1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

"Muppet Babies" closing theme

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by Muppet dude, Aug 15, 2006.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

Ugh! Playhouse Disney UK has "Muppet babies" on there? you LUCKY guys! Well i could see Disney releasing a few eps on DVD like a "Best of.." but thats it really!
  2. I don't think I remember the Little Muppet Monsters version of the end credits to Muppet Babies. The instrumental version of the opening theme is the only one I know... I think.
  3. memorex

memorex New Member

hello TACO MONSTER,

I heard you said that WNYW (FOX 5 NYC) was airing muppet babies reruns in the early 90s.

so if you happen to have muppet babies episodes on tapes.

please send all of THEM by YOUSENDIT to my email:
    TOMMYBOY542003@YAHOO.COM

- MEMOREX (Tommy R.)

and please reply to this messege! TACO MONSTER
  4. memorex

memorex New Member

HELLO MUPPET DUDE,

I heard that disney UK airs muppet babies. so if you happen to have muppet babies on tapes.

then please send them to me by YOUSENDIT to my e-mail:
    TOMMYBOY542003@YAHOO.COM

- MEMOREX (TOMMY R.) FROM THE USA.

and please reply to this messege MUPPET DUDE
  5. Taco Monster

Taco Monster Member

Unfortunately, I did not tape MB or any other show that I watched when I was that age. Too bad I didn't realize how much I would want to relive those memories a decade and a half later!
  6. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

I had a few Muppet Babies episodes taped back when they were being aired on Nick.

But, sadly I have no idea where that tape is now, :cry:
  7. memorex

memorex New Member

if you find the muppet babies episodes video tape from nick please let me know

hello JJandJanice,

its me MEMOREX (TOMMY R.) if you find the video tape of the muppet babies episodes taped on nick.

please send them to me to my e-mail:
    TOMMYBOY542003@YAHOO.COM
  8. JJandJanice

9. memorex

memorex New Member

Did You Found The Muppet Babies Video Tape Yet?

hello JJandJanice,

did you found the muppet babies video tape yet? - MEMOREX (TOMMY R.)
  10. JJandJanice

No and it's very unlikey that I will. I recorded these episodes when I was like in the fifth grade and haven't seen it since really. I'm now 21, so that is an idea on how long that tape has been lost. :D
  11. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I just watched the clip provided, and I don't ever remember the closing theme being like that, though I've seen most of the first season episodes. And I don't think I got a clear answer the first time, so I'll ask again: was the closing theme music replaced on Nickelodeon? Was it later replaced in reruns on CBS to match the newer closing theme (I know that first seasonr eruns initially replaced Little Muppet Monsters, though I don't know if CBS continued to rerun every episode untill the series ended).
  12. Muppet dude

Muppet dude Active Member

I'm pretty sure they replaced the theme on Nickelodeon. They also didn't show the original ending tags; they just showed one in a restaurant and Animal in a big thing of dough.
  13. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

What do you mean by that? I know that the "go bye-bye" sequences shown after the credits were shown. Are you referring to something else? I also know that the opening was shortened in most episodes, though I recall seeing a few episodes with the longer opening on a few Nickelodeon broadcasts.

At the end of that You Tube clip, I saw some kind of logo, which was hard to fully see what it was supposed to be, but I don't ever remember that logo being shown.
  14. Muppet dude

Muppet dude Active Member

Here is what happened in this tag:
    The Muppet Babies except for Animal were at a table in a fancy restaurant. A waiter (his head is obscured by one of those big silver platters), says "Dinner is served." He shows them the platter, which is a big blob of dough. The babies say, "Mmmmmm!" But then the blob begins moving and the babies panic. The blob opens to reveal Animal, who says "Go bye-bye! Yababababababa!"

The logo you saw in that clip was an early Marvel Productions logo where the logo shines a bit and that's it. Following that is a Henson Associates logo where the exclamation point shines. I have a clean copy of those credits, but it's got a Playhouse Disney announcer over it.
  15. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I personally wouldn't mind "best ofs" as long as they weren't syndication edits, like the original Disney released ones in the 90's. They even cut the "Go Bye bye" tags clean off half the episodes.