Muppet Article in Geek Monthly

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Hey all,

Geek Monthly (aka the greatest magazine known to man, woman, or muppet) has an article on page 65 of the current issue entitled "What His Muppet Says About Him." It's a guide to picking a boyfriend based on his choice of favorite Muppet. Very funny.

It's the March 2009 issue. Issue #25, with Joel McHale on the cover. Happy reading!
:smile:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Must...somehow...read...All the guys I've known have mostly said Kermit :smile:. Of course, I don't know if that is because they can't remember anyone else :cry:. Do they put in SST characters to, or just Muppet Show muppets?:insatiable:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Mostly just Muppet Show characters, with some tangential references to Sesame Street characters as well.

I've always said that Fozzie is the one I most identify with, but Kermit is the one I most aspire to be. As I get older, though, I tend to identify more with Kermit. So that's something . . .

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I'd respect Kermit, but I'd relate more to Rizzo or Gonzo (in terms of TMS). In SS, Oscar is where I'm at, personality-wise.

CrazyHarryFan

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up, I am a subscribe of Geek monthly. My wife got it for me because she says I am a King of Geeks! ahahaha

It really is a funny and clever magazine. Well written and just fun.! Thanks for the heads up, I gotta go read that article!

hoopless

Reaction score
don't suppose someone could scan the article and post it somewhere so i can read it? anyone?

can't get it in the UK, not without trumped up import costs making it not worth buying.

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
What an outstanding idea. Instead of asking "What's your sign?" you can ask "Which is your favorite Muppet?"

You can learn so much more about a person from that. :wisdom:

WinWillie

Reaction score
I'd love to read it ..and then give the test to my BF! Is there a link to the article?

PiggyWearsPrada

Reaction score
I'm the author of the article, "What His Muppet Says About Him." Unfortunately, Geek Mag went bankrupt and they never posted it on their website or blog. There are two places I have posted it online (myspace and Facebook) but I think I have it set to "friends only." In the near future, I might make a PDF so all can read it. If there's a way to post a PDF or something like that on here, let me know and I'd be glad to post it. Glad you guys liked it. :smile: -Leah :flirt:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Loved the article, and so disappointed that GEEK is no more. That's one I really looked forward to every month. Anyway, congrats on the good work. :smile: