Muppet Animal Ear Hat and Vinylmation Combo

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
That is awesome! But $70? :concern: Holy Hat Box Batman!:eek: Too rich for my blood. :frown:

beakerboy12

Reaction score
I'd love to get it but, like TimmyMonster, I think it may be a little too much. I recently spent my money on the Muppet Vinylmation Series #2 box set for around 300$ so I don't really think I'll get this, at least not now. :frown:

Although, it looks fantastic! :smile: Love the built-in Electric Mayhem logo Vinylmation! The hat is just really cool! I think they could sell that at the parks like they sell those Mickey Mouse ears. I know they have a Kermit Mickey Ears hat but an Animal one would be awesome! :halo:

muppetperson

Reaction score
WOW, that Animal hat is awesome, and coming with the two piece Mayhem drum and logo, brings the count to 19 new muppet vinylmation figures! Oh boy.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I rang deliverears,who rang a few outlets in the park, but they dont know about the hat! Does anybody know the SKU number of it?

muppetperson

Reaction score
D'oh! I found out that the Mad Hatter shop in Main Street were selling them, but they were a limited edition and have sold out, including the display model. :frown:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Yippy! I found out the SKU number is 400001720233 and the Mad Hatter shop still had one out the back.So I am now getting one after all.

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
I just spoke to someone at DelivEARS and they informed me that there are two left at The Mad Hatter Shop; however, they also said that since they are limited edition, they are not allowed to sell them over the phone until 30 days after the release. (By which time, they will certainly be gone...)

Muppetperson, did they say that they would ship to you?

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
So... Anyone in the Anaheim area want to pick one up for me? I'll make it worth your while... :wink:

muppetperson

Reaction score
I just spoke to someone at DelivEARS and they informed me that there are two left at The Mad Hatter Shop; however, they also said that since they are limited edition, they are not allowed to sell them over the phone until 30 days after the release. (By which time, they will certainly be gone...)

Muppetperson, did they say that they would ship to you?
They did.They got the postage and took my card details, although there hasnt been a pledge come through, so I hope I am not in for a let down?:confused: