Muppet Ads

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Phillip... Not sure if you're aware of this, but when I was surfing through the forums just now I found a few links at the bottom of the page that don't make sense to me.
There's one for MacFarlin action figures, one saying "Ads with Gooogle" and then there's one last ad saying "Advertise on this site". Is this meant to be there? Or is this just some spam that's leaked into the site's forums?
Thought you should know, since it's pretty much the first time I've found anything like this.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Count, yes, we are experimenting with these right now and tweaking them as we go along.

They will only be at the bottom of pages and should only contain either links to other Muppet related web sites or affiliate links for Muppet products.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I kinda like them. They're nice and blue and cool and blue.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Wow, Ed, it would seem great minds think alike; I just posted about last night! Thanks Phillip!
Wow, they're blue? Now I like them, too...

F

furryredmonster

I kind of like them. I like the fact that they are at the bottom of the page, too..

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
I kind of like them. I like the fact that they are at the bottom of the page, too..
Yes...I hate when websites put huge flashy ads at the top of the page (furryred, you know what site I'm talking about, right?). I like these because they are at the bottom and they are a nice shade of blue :big_grin: