Muffin...errr....I mean Muppet Central Awards!

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man said:
I'm sorry, I'm sorry! It's just that your vibrance and enthusiasm makes ya seem so youthful! :embarrassed:

Really!

It is!

lol

:excited: <---Manda
Hm. Apology accepted then. :wink:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Er, is no one else voting? :grouchy: No, voting, not vomiting...

Erine81981

Reaction score
I'm glad I'm not been voted for anything. That only means that I'm GREAT AT EVERYTHING!!!! :excited:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
ok, you cant have someone put down 2 times in the same "ballot", its just not fair (im not saying I want to be anything, but its not fair) hmm... I really dont know enough to vote for people, most of you all talk alot to eachother, lol, the only person I talk to from here is JediX, and would have to agree he is the geekiest (you know I love ya! :wink: ) well, he would also be good in the "spends the most $ on action figures", Im my own special one, so specail it hasnt even been named! (evil laugh)

jediX

Reaction score
I'm not a band geek anymore, let's set that straight. I'm an EX band geek. EX! lol

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
uh-hu... you can never excape being a band geek, trust me, IM DATING AN X DRUM MAJOR!!! and well... I think geek would also cover your star wars obsession too lol, its not a bad thing (evil laugh) J/K!!! YOU KNOW I LOVE YA MATT! :flirt: :halo:

jediX

Reaction score
Sure you do. Just like all of them ::Sarcasm::

:wink::wink::wink:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
what ever

do what? Love ya or date a band geek? :excited: (and this time I pushed the RIGHT BUTTON! so HA! :stick_out_tongue: )