MSTies unite!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
My buddy Marty and I had that as our daily greeting to one another for months. "Rock climbing." "Rock climbing..."

Lola, far as I know the shows are unrated. Judging by some of the jokes in "Manos" I'd say probably PG-13. Most of the audience in the theatre where I attended the riff were 20 or 30somethings, with a dose of older fans like me, but I did see a few teens.
---------------

Lola p

Reaction score
I was watching that today. Funny episode.

*Where oh werewolf...**

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I would like to see either RiffTrax or CinemaTitanic do a riff on that cheap, awful (awfully cheap?) 1980's version of "Babes in Toyland" with Keanu Reeves and Drew Barrymore.

Princeton

Reaction score
I would like to see either RiffTrax or CinemaTitanic do a riff on that cheap, awful (awfully cheap?) 1980's version of "Babes in Toyland" with Keanu Reeves and Drew Barrymore.
Did you ever see the Nostalgia Critic review of it?

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------
Tell them! They love suggestions. :smile:

Rewatched "Gamera vs Guiron" a couple days ago and was happy to find it's the origin of one of my fave lines: "We're from the padding dept.; where's the plot hole?" Had me singing the Gamera song all day afterward. And wondering how Officer Cornjob got his name...yeek!
------------

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Cool. How do I tell them?

Incidentally, I was thinking about the "First Spaceship on Venus" episode. I always thought the ending was a bit harsh (though this doesn't have to do with MST). One guy loses oxygen, another guy gets blown off of the planet, and another gets stranded on Venus.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------
If you're on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/RiffTrax
https://twitter.com/CinematicTitans

Mike, Frank, and many of the others have their own personal accounts, too. Mike and Frank are regularly hilarious; Frank riffed the entirety of BOTH politcal conventions.

I think both have their own Faceplant pages as well. And both have websites with email. :smile:
---------------