Mother Goose Stories Help

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi to all my MC forum friends. Thought I'd stop and ask for some help with this Henson production. See, I'm adding it to the ol' Muppet Listings, and while I've gathered some entries from the fine work of everybody at Muppet Wiki, I can't help but feel there are characters missing from the tally. So if you could, post what you can about the series here in this thread. Most importantly are of course character names from all thirty-nine episodes produced as part of the show that aired in the very early 1990's on The Disney Channel. Please distinguish if a character is puppet/Muppet or human, and if human—if you know it or can find it—the name of the actor/actress who portrayed the role. Also, please identify which episode the character comes from, as that will greatly help differentiate multiples as to whether each should be added in all instances or only once. Descripts would be nice too, but it's okay if you can't supply them. Please post soonish as I'm wanting to get the current updated finished and posted. Thanks as always and have a good weekend.