Most Wanted Sesame Figures

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Kyle, I think I know all three of your choices.
Big Jeffy was a member of Little Jerry and the Monotones. He was the blue AM with brown mustache and beard, wore a top hat, and a sort of caveman-like clothing.
As for #2, are you refering to Maurice Monster? There are two SS characters with that name: one is the character who was part of the Monsters Field Trip shown on Season 31; the other one being a blue monster with a sort of green-yellow tearshaped nose and a nasal voice.
Oh and the bunny might have been either Howie or Benny Rabbit. If this rabbit character appeared in a sketch with Cookie Monster where CM read a poem about cookies, then that was Howie. If this rabbit character appeared on the Street and looked like a bellhop, that was Benny Rabbit who worked as the bellhop at the Furry Arms Hotel where we're currently staying with all our roommates.
Hope this helps and have a good night.

Whatever

Reaction score
I want:
Barkley
Martian(s)
Count von Count

Erine81981

Reaction score
Nope. I almost forgot that bunny. No the bunny I'm talking about was Purple and had working hands. Liked Carrots. I have an epiosde were Flimigo, Gladys, Hoots, Buster and some Rabbit sings an Opera. Bob once to sing but Filmgo wants Bob to be a Bee to sing in Opera. Now do u know who I'm talking about?

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Hmmm

Is that purple bunny kinda scary looking/?? Maybe a little bit crazy??? If so that muppet scared the snot outta me as a kid. he scares me now!! Although I might be thinking of the Big Bad Wolf who I believe was also purple on SS.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Snuffy
Prairie Dawn
Sherlock Hemlock

Aerosmith

Reaction score
1.Forgetful Jones
2.Yip Yip Martians
3.Sherlock Hemlock

Drtooth

Reaction score
There are just too many great characters to see in this line up!

I'd like to see Big Bad Wolf as well!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry Kyle, I'm not familiar with that episode-specific sketch, nor the character you're talking about.
Oh and Drtooth, if you think there are just too many great characters for this figure line, check out my Muppet Listings and count up only the SS characters. Even without the humans, you'll see that they make up the greater bulk of the listings.
Hope this helps and have a good day.